HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 18, 2015, 03:06 AM
Serbia
Joined Jan 2015
31 Posts
Discussion
Binding Hobby King 2.4Ghz SuperMicro MD-RX62H

Hello everybody,
I almost finished Chris 3D Micro Pitts and now I have to install electronic.
I bought from HobbyKing:
JR Module
2.4Ghz SuperMicro MD-RX62H
I was following manual in attachment but I couldn't enter my RX in binding mode so I decide to make video. What I'm doing wrong?

Binding Hobby King 2.4Ghz SuperMicro MD-RX62H + Turnigy 9XR + JR Module (5 min 6 sec)

Please help me, Micro Pitts project stopped because of this problem. Thanks.
Lazic is offline Find More Posts by Lazic
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 18, 2015, 10:17 AM
Remote island inhabitant
Faroe Islands, Sandoy, Sandur
Joined Nov 2000
6,325 Posts
You say you bought at JR module? That's probably why it won't work. The RX uses DSM2 protocol. JR has a different protocol AFAIK.
epilot is online now Find More Posts by epilot
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:33 AM
Serbia
Joined Jan 2015
31 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epilot View Post
You say you bought at JR module? That's probably why it won't work. The RX uses DSM2 protocol. JR has a different protocol AFAIK.
Thanks epilot,
I also ordered from HK OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 Compatible 2.4Ghz Transmitter Module (JR/Turnigy compatible).

This module will be compatible with my Turnigy 9XR and this SuperMicro MD-RX62H?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 11:38 AM
Remote island inhabitant
Joined Nov 2000
6,325 Posts
I'm not familiar with the transmitter so can't say if the module will work in it. However it should work with the receiver. Make sure you try to bind in DSM2 mode, not DSMX mode.
Old Feb 18, 2015, 12:39 PM
Serbia
Joined Jan 2015
31 Posts
Quote:
I'm not familiar with the transmitter so can't say if the module will work in it. However it should work with the receiver. Make sure you try to bind in DSM2 mode, not DSMX mode.
Ok. When I select DMS2 than I can select this options in my 9XR:
DMS Type: DMS2 Only
DMS2/DMSX
LP4/LP5

Which one should I chose?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 12:49 PM
Remote island inhabitant
Joined Nov 2000
6,325 Posts
Try DSM2 only for binding with the RX.

Start with transmitter turned off. Power up RX. When the led flashes fast, turn on the TX and start bind mode. If it doesn't work at first, move away a bit and try again. If it still doesn't work chances are you have a defective RX. Just to make sure the TX is working as it should, do you have another DSM2 receiver you can try to pair it with?
Old Feb 18, 2015, 01:41 PM
Serbia
Joined Jan 2015
31 Posts
Quote:
Try DSM2 only for binding with the RX.

Start with transmitter turned off. Power up RX. When the led flashes fast, turn on the TX and start bind mode. If it doesn't work at first, move away a bit and try again. If it still doesn't work chances are you have a defective RX. Just to make sure the TX is working as it should, do you have another DSM2 receiver you can try to pair it with?

With that OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 Compatible 2.4Ghz Transmitter Module (JR/Turnigy compatible) I ordered and and OrangeRx R415X DSMX/DSM2 Compatible 4Ch Micro 2.4Ghz Receiver so I will test Orange modul.

I have also FlySky FS-TM002 module and it works great, no problem to bind but I think it's not DMS2, right?

So, with this 2.4Ghz SuperMicro Systems - JR Module I can only bind 2.4Ghz SuperMicro Systems - Receiver and ESC All-in-one (3ch) and 2.4Ghz SuperMicro Systems - Receiver and ESC All-in-one (5ch), nothing else from HK?