HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Fly With Me FPV
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Dec 2005
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salasgr View Post
Hehe! I had made the same question a few posts back about fainting letters and the answer i got was that inside the menu there is a setting regarding ''black edge'' which it should be enabled. Check post 4765...
I tried enabling the black edge option on one of my test flights and did not help at all, I find it harder to read the telemetry values when it is turned on.
leenix66 is online now Find More Posts by leenix66
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM
Joined Oct 2011
1,042 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leenix66 View Post
I tried enabling the black edge option on one of my test flights and did not help at all, I find it harder to read the telemetry values when it is turned on.
Depending upon the vintage of your MFD AP, this resistor mod may help.
syzygyQ is offline Find More Posts by syzygyQ
Old Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Fly With Me FPV
Canada, BC, Vancouver
Joined Dec 2005
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by syzygyQ View Post
Depending upon the vintage of your MFD AP, this resistor mod may help.
The post was back in November 2013, I got my MFD AP 2 months ago directly from the www.myflydream.com site. Is this workaround still valid to address this specific issue?
leenix66 is online now Find More Posts by leenix66
Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM
Russia, Murmanskaya oblast, Kovdor
Joined Jan 2014
152 Posts
Quote:
Anyone know Charles' email address?
You find it hard to read the topic? each page has its email
Ghost51 is offline Find More Posts by Ghost51
Old Yesterday, 10:35 PM
Joined Oct 2011
1,042 Posts
Quote:
The post was back in November 2013, I got my MFD AP 2 months ago directly from the www.myflydream.com site. Is this workaround still valid to address this specific issue?
I confidently believe, but do not know for sure that more recent vintage MFD AP units have the resistor mod built in so to speak. Having got your unit directly from Charles within the past couple of months, the resistor mod probably won't apply. The only caveat being the possibility of having received an odd ball unit.

If I were faced with those screen issues, I would dig through this thread to get the skinny both on the cut off date for units that don't need the mod, and I'd look for one or more photos that will provide you with good clues, if not exact specifics.

Probably wouldn't hurt to at least rule it out.
syzygyQ is offline Find More Posts by syzygyQ
Old Today, 01:05 AM
God got me. No more URLs.
Moldova
Joined Jun 2010
1,674 Posts
I'd say - try another camera, try another monitor. With all combination possible you'll find out which piece in the puzzle is not playing good.
schumixmd is online now Find More Posts by schumixmd
RCG Plus Member
Old Today, 03:39 AM
Germany, SA, MD
Joined Sep 2011
151 Posts
That must be a problem with cam / monitor.

I have 3 Units - ordered them, as they where first time available - and i can see all the Stuff in the OSD, anytime. Mostly with 700TVL sony wdr2 super had cams. And very cheap Moni on the Ground.

No blurry, no Problems in the Monitor, the Fatshark Dominator and the DIY Googles, with 800x600 Screen.
ApoC is offline Find More Posts by ApoC