SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Apr 10, 2015, 12:51 PM
Find More Posts by DutchRC
Joined Jul 2014
34 Posts
Discussion
DutchRC's how to scratchbuild a simple Wing

Hello peoples!

I've been wanting to start this video-series for a while, and finnaly got started this evening..
In this series of video's I'll be showing you one way to scratch-build a simple, but effective' flying wing. I'll do my best to shoot the video's in  a way that would enable you to 'build along'.. So I'll provide all measurements in the video's..

Again: this will be a series of video's which starts off with a short intro in which I try to explain why you might want to consider building a plane from scratch

Part.1 - Why would you even bother?
DutchRC - Scratch building a flying wing! Part.1 - Why would you?? (6 min 8 sec)

Part.2 - What parts will be used + basic wing shape:
DutchRC - Scratch building a flying wing! Part.2 - basic shape + parts (19 min 26 sec)

Part 3: Installation off & the why of the KF2 airfoil:
DutchRC - Scratch building a flying wing! Part.3 - KF2 Airfoil install - IMPORTANT part! (24 min 27 sec)

Part 4: Electronics installation:
DutchRC - Scratch building a flying wing! Part.4 - Electronics installation.. We're almost ready! (22 min 3 sec)

Part 5: the last few ods & ends
DutchRC - Scratch building a flying wing! Part.5 - Final part! WRAPUP time :) (4 min 23 sec)
DutchRC is offline Find More Posts by DutchRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 10, 2015, 12:52 PM
Joined Jul 2014
34 Posts
Hi there people

yep.. it did take a while.. But today the weather was good enough to shoot a video of this plane  As you will see, it flies just Super easy  

DuchRC flies the EasyWing :) (9 min 23 sec)
Old Apr 10, 2015, 01:59 PM
Joined Jul 2014
34 Posts
Got another nice flight in again with the EasWing today... No changes this time.. I did had a look if the plane would behave differently on a Really really old lipo

DutchRC - EasyWing chasing Nick's wing :) (9 min 57 sec)
Old Apr 23, 2015, 02:44 PM
Joined Jul 2014
34 Posts
Hi there people
Today I tried a FPV-view flight with the EasyWing.. The wind was a bit gusty, but it was a nice and sunny day non the less

DutchRC - FPV View flight with the EasyWing :) (9 min 29 sec)