Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:00 PM
Find More Posts by why_fly_high
Even that isn't fast enough
United States, OK, Edmond
Joined Sep 2004
332 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsm026 View Post
Vertical is pretty good even with the 80. I did try my K100G in the Navy Cat for a couple of weeks but didn't attempt to run at top speed.

Greg
Yeah, the 100 gives unlimited vertical right after takeoff. Love doing a slow pass and then putting the hammer down and going vertical.
why_fly_high is offline Find More Posts by why_fly_high
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 12:12 PM
Find More Posts by rcjetsworld
rcjetsworld
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2013
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcjetsworld View Post
Folks, we have a few un-painted/covered Navy Cat jets available, for those who want to customize the color schemes by yourselves. Please check out the RCU post, or contact me by li56yong56@hotmail.com. Thanks.
Based on the feedbacks we got from customers, we decide to lower the price for the unpainted jet a bit, although their invoice price is the safe. We can do $600 ($400 plane only w/o retract) plus shipping. Please contact me if you are interested.
rcjetsworld is offline Find More Posts by rcjetsworld
Old Yesterday, 12:15 PM
Find More Posts by rcjetsworld
rcjetsworld
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Nov 2013
12 Posts
We also have a couple Wren80 turbine (brand new) available. We want to clear them out so can do $1800 and free shipping. This is only for private deals, please don't bring this offer to the US dealership and ask for match, I am sure they won't be happy
rcjetsworld is offline Find More Posts by rcjetsworld