HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Mar 24, 2015, 04:03 AM
Registered User
Joined Oct 2014
7 Posts
What are theese pieces called? (photo)


Attached a photo, can anyone tell me what theese things are called?
Its used for mounting the servo arms from the servo on the wing=)
gabsterino is offline Find More Posts by gabsterino
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2015, 05:25 AM
United States, AR
Joined May 2010
621 Posts
Control horns is one name for them.

tonystro is online now Find More Posts by tonystro
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2015, 05:35 AM
Registered User
The Netherlands, OV, Kamperveen
Joined Oct 2011
41 Posts
Controlhorns. They are used to attach the controlrod-wire to. Controlhorns are attached to/ integrated in a strategically chosen position of the aileron/ elevon/ rudder.
eric_laermans is offline Find More Posts by eric_laermans
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24, 2015, 04:50 PM
Registered User
New Zealand, Canterbury, Rolleston
Joined Oct 2011
1,205 Posts
As said, horns. I make mine from old CD/DVDs.
Mac50L is offline Find More Posts by Mac50L
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Problems... what are 'crash' and what are not... Kevinfred Electric Plane Talk 29 Mar 25, 2015 03:50 PM
Question Does what I need exist? And what is it called? Nickshchaos81 DIY Electronics 8 Jan 30, 2015 09:00 PM
Discussion I assume these are fake/generic Props/blades/rotors what ever you call them but gsr1379 Mini Multirotors 3 Jun 16, 2014 10:04 PM
Discussion How good are you? What are the planes and brands in this photo. GiusedtoBe Electric Warbirds 4 Sep 13, 2013 06:29 PM
Question What are these pieces? DJO Sailplane Talk 7 Apr 13, 2013 12:15 AM