New Products Flash Sale
Old May 13, 2015, 08:04 PM
Find More Posts by ryan93civic
arizona
Joined Sep 2010
878 Posts
Discussion
DX6I need throttle help with potentiometer

I called Horizon support today and he had me go in the menus. I pushed the throttle up and down but it didnt show on the screen. He said it was a bad potentiometer. Anyone know where it can be fixed without sending it in to Horizon. He said it would be $40 plus parts and my cost to ship it. I bought the radio last week used for $50 but the guy said he never used it.
ryan93civic is offline Find More Posts by ryan93civic
to remove ads between posts
Old May 13, 2015, 08:27 PM
Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Illinois
Joined Sep 2001
28,541 Posts
That's the official answer. Now take a look around the web and see what really happens.

You will be much happier than you are now, plus the radio will get a complete inspection and anything else needing repair will be taken care of as well. That's a darn good thing to do with a used radio anyhow!

Andy
AndyKunz is offline Find More Posts by AndyKunz
Site Sponsor
Old May 13, 2015, 10:30 PM
Find More Posts by ryan93civic
arizona
Joined Sep 2010
878 Posts
Yeah your probably right. Thanks
ryan93civic is offline Find More Posts by ryan93civic
Old May 14, 2015, 12:36 AM
Find More Posts by ivanc
S.A.D. member
United States, TX, Round Rock
Joined Dec 2004
10,039 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
That's the official answer. Now take a look around the web and see what really happens.

You will be much happier than you are now, plus the radio will get a complete inspection and anything else needing repair will be taken care of as well. That's a darn good thing to do with a used radio anyhow!

Andy
And it would most likely be free of charge.

(Andy is probably not allowed to say this).
ivanc is offline Find More Posts by ivanc