SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Mar 18, 2015, 02:51 PM
Find More Posts by fmak2
Joined Aug 2012
377 Posts
Discussion
Lemon Rx shipping inquiry

This thread is for the recently increased inquiry in regards to Lemon Rx order.

General information
- We do not send e-mail to acknowledge customer when the item is shipped. User may login to their account to find out the order status. If it is marked as shipped there will be a tracking number along with a post office website. The date that marked as "Shipped" is the dispatch date
- Once we dispatch the parcel to the post office in Hong Kong, it usually takes about 48 hours or so to get on to the plane for most countries (90% of the case). However this is not guranteed
- For most of the North America / European countries, you can use the same tracking number with your local post office website tracking system (if available) to find out in details exactly where the parcel it once the parcel leaves Hong Kong and arrives to the destinated country.

Shipping policy protected by Lemon Rx (even when Paypal doesn't)
- For some reasons if the tracking number shows that the items never reach the destination (eg. Post office lost the parcel...etc.), we are likely (99.9%) resend the items while the customer only needs to pay the required shipping fee
- For some countries where lossing the parcel risk is high, we may require customer to wait for up to about 2 months in order to reclaim us for resending the units
- Any final decision will be assessed case by case.

Returned parcel

- The shipping label is automatically generated via ERP system with customer provided address
- If the address is wrong or for some reasons and the parcel is returned, we will wait for the returned parcel and try our best to contact customer via e-mail. Customer will have to pay for shipping fee again for us to resend if this is not due to our mistake.

Latest update (2015 MAY16)
[B]- Production line will soon operational in full capacity
- Shipping delay have been improved
fmak2 is offline Find More Posts by fmak2
Site Sponsor
Last edited by fmak2; May 15, 2015 at 01:40 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 18, 2015, 04:56 PM
Find More Posts by jj604
ancora imparo
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
7,731 Posts
Thanks for creating this thread Frederick. I will put links on the other Lemon threads.

John
jj604 is online now Find More Posts by jj604
Old Mar 18, 2015, 06:23 PM
Find More Posts by old_coastie
"Some do, some don't"
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Jul 2013
1,454 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jj604 View Post
Thanks for creating this thread Frederick. I will put links on the other Lemon threads.

John
John,

Thanks for posting on the other threads... Have marked this thread and will use it when necessary, which will probably be never as I have always been understanding of the time it takes to transport overseas. But thumbs up to Lemon for creating at thread like this. And major thanks to Jonh and Dadeluss for all they do on the other threads...

And fmak... Lemon has "earned" my loyalty...

Mark R.

old_coastie (Lemon Head)
old_coastie is online now Find More Posts by old_coastie
Old Mar 18, 2015, 06:36 PM
Find More Posts by BWX_
Spring finally
United States, NY, Big Flats
Joined Nov 2013
1,960 Posts
You made a post in the other thread mentioning something about production delay, and shipping delay, 2 more weeks, etc.

I'll just quote it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmak2 View Post
Dear All,

I am sorry that I haven't been able to reply most of the posts here for quite a while. We have been very busy with the new production line setup to meet the demand required as well as the very long Chinese New Year public holiday happened this year.

The new production line will not be operational in 2 weeks from now so slight delay in shipment should be expected. We should be able to resume the usual, very fast shipping and handling speed of less than 48 hours from the time purchase in about 2 weeks. Once again we are sorry for the recent delay in shipment.

I would also like to thanks to Daedalus66, jj604 and a few folks helped out in answering most of the questions here.

1) Although the advanced stabilizer is still under development, we have got some upgrade to the existing stabilizer. The earlier version of plastic casing is no longer in production. The newly modified casing allows us to manufacture both top-pin and end-pin version of stabilizer.

2) Extended antenna version of stabilizer which is best suited for carbon fuselage plane will also be available at the time this new plastic casing is becoming available.

Best Regards,

Lemon Rx Officer

I made an order on March 12, 2015 for:
"Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible 7-Channel with Stabilizer (DSM2 backward compatible)"
- LM0005 -

It has been 6, almost 7 days now and it hasn't shipped yet. Does that mean that is will not get shipped for two weeks or does that post above only apply to other products?

When can I expect my order to ship?

Thanks.
BWX_ is online now Find More Posts by BWX_
Old Mar 18, 2015, 07:32 PM
Find More Posts by Pilot Fatigue
Joined Jan 2012
1,126 Posts
Ordered mine March 3 and have heard nothing. Just wanted to try them because of Spektrum not making 6115e anymore. .I'm not worried because of Paypal protection and it wasn't much money...just expected a much much better effort or at least an update.
Pilot Fatigue is offline Find More Posts by Pilot Fatigue
Old Mar 19, 2015, 06:04 AM
Find More Posts by stemo99
United States, NJ, Pennsville
Joined Feb 2008
615 Posts
I ordered 2 6 channel receivers on 2/20/15, status shows shipped, but still waiting.
stemo99 is offline Find More Posts by stemo99
Old Mar 19, 2015, 06:24 AM
Find More Posts by jj604
ancora imparo
Melbourne, Australia
Joined Jul 2005
7,731 Posts
Just for info.

Lemon have said they will check this thread once a day.

Personally I think that is fairly reasonable. Just don't expect an immediate response to any questions.

John
jj604 is online now Find More Posts by jj604
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:03 AM
Find More Posts by Jasper Q
event horizon
United States, FL, Lighthouse Point
Joined Oct 2014
398 Posts
My order was theoretically shipped Jan 31 but the tracking number has it sitting in HK. That has nothing to do with new product or production lines. My order was placed and shipped (but not really) before the new year celebration. I have only a day left before I have to escalate my Paypal enquiry to a claim. So I get my money back, but my machine has been waiting almost two months lacking a receiver and I have to start all over with buying a receiver from some one who can deliver. Even if the Rx leaves HK tomorrow it will be another three weeks before it gets here. That will mean almost three months with nothing.
Excuses excuse excuses . This thread just shows proof positive how bad this company is at getting the product in the hands of the owners. I don't care if it is the greatest rx ever made, it does me no good sitting somewhere on the other side of the planet. In this same time span I have received 5 orders placed with other company's in the same part of the world. Last but not least they can't even communicate to the customers who's money they have taken and failed to deliver to. TWO THUMBS DOWN.
Jasper Q is offline Find More Posts by Jasper Q
Last edited by Jasper Q; Mar 19, 2015 at 07:26 AM.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:16 AM
Find More Posts by turbojoe
M0unt@in M0del$ minion
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2002
7,565 Posts
Not trying to step on Lemon company toes as I have bought from them before but there is also a good Lemon supplier here in the USA. Hobby Monster. I've bought from them twice with great results. The last time I knowingly ordered back ordered units and I only had to wait an extra few days. Really good service and there is candy in every order. They have some really cool 3D printed RX cases too. Looks like all RX's are in stock except for the 8 and 10 channel.

Again, nothing against Lemon company itself as they have no control over the international shipping nightmare we in the USA have to deal with.

Joe
turbojoe is offline Find More Posts by turbojoe
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:28 AM
Find More Posts by BWX_
Spring finally
Joined Nov 2013
1,960 Posts
Thanks I just ordered one from there- I ordered the :
"Lemon-RX DSMX Compatible 6 Channel Receiver With Stabilizer & Satellite (DSM2 backward compatible)"

It said it was in stock.. We'll see.

LOL- Now it says back-order! I must have purchased the last one in stock!

Thanks for the tip turbojoe!
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:31 AM
Find More Posts by Jasper Q
event horizon
United States, FL, Lighthouse Point
Joined Oct 2014
398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turbojoe View Post
Not trying to step on Lemon company toes as I have bought from them before but there is also a good Lemon supplier here in the USA. Hobby Monster. I've bought from them twice with great results. The last time I knowingly ordered back ordered units and I only had to wait an extra few days. Really good service and there is candy in every order. They have some really cool 3D printed RX cases too. Looks like all RX's are in stock except for the 8 and 10 channel.

Again, nothing against Lemon company itself as they have no control over the international shipping nightmare we in the USA have to deal with.

Joe
That was my first question posted on the OTHER Lemon thread and to the company, "is there a US retailer" and no one bothered to answer that question. But I guess it is to late for me. I'm swearing this company off the list of ever buying anything from them. Instead of the company communicating directly they have some one create a thread to complain to that will be ignored, just like my emails directly to Lemon. The only reason I got a response at all is because I opened a Paypal Inquiry which now will be a claim.
Jasper Q is offline Find More Posts by Jasper Q
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:37 AM
Find More Posts by BWX_
Spring finally
Joined Nov 2013
1,960 Posts
There's a stabilizer unit still there at that place, just not one with satellite.

I have one w/o sat ordered from lemon, that's why i decided to get one with a sat there. I'll just wait for the other one from lemon and use it on something else.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:41 AM
Find More Posts by fmak2
Joined Aug 2012
377 Posts
Dear BWX,

We don't send e-mail to user even when it is sent. Customer will have to login to their own account to look up for status. It may possibly be shipped already.

Did you login and check out your own account's record? You can find out the tracking number and post office website for tracking.

You can also post your order ID here for your specific enquiry as well and we will look this up for you.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Lemon Rx Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWX_ View Post
You made a post in the other thread mentioning something about production delay, and shipping delay, 2 more weeks, etc.

I'll just quote it:

I made an order on March 12, 2015 for:
"Lemon Rx DSMX Compatible 7-Channel with Stabilizer (DSM2 backward compatible)"
- LM0005 -

It has been 6, almost 7 days now and it hasn't shipped yet. Does that mean that is will not get shipped for two weeks or does that post above only apply to other products?

When can I expect my order to ship?

Thanks.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 19, 2015, 07:54 AM
Find More Posts by BWX_
Spring finally
Joined Nov 2013
1,960 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmak2 View Post
Dear BWX,

We don't send e-mail to user even when it is sent. Customer will have to login to their own account to look up for status. It may possibly be shipped already.

Did you login and check out your own account's record? You can find out the tracking number and post office website for tracking.

You can also post your order ID here for your specific enquiry as well and we will look this up for you.

Thanks!

Best Regards,

Lemon Rx Officer
Yes I check the LemonRx website daily, to see if it was shipped.

It still says "Status: Complete".

It is understandable if there is a delay, things happen.
I was just wondering if my order will take two weeks to ship like the orders/ products you mentioned in the post I quoted above.

Order ID: #11750

Thanks.
Old Mar 19, 2015, 08:04 AM
Find More Posts by fmak2
Joined Aug 2012
377 Posts
Hello Jasper,

Sorry for the delay!

Actually I have heard about this case and it had already been decided for resend this morning. We are sorry to keep you waiting but we have a very high successful record of shipment.

It is approximately 0.02% lost parcel rate from our stastics, regardsless of which side of post office lossing the parcel.

Best Regards,

Lemon Rx Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper Q View Post
My order was theoretically shipped Jan 31 but the tracking number has it sitting in HK. That has nothing to do with new product or production lines. My order was placed and shipped (but not really) before the new year celebration. I have only a day left before I have to escalate my Paypal enquiry to a claim. So I get my money back, but my machine has been waiting almost two months lacking a receiver and I have to start all over with buying a receiver from some one who can deliver. Even if the Rx leaves HK tomorrow it will be another three weeks before it gets here. That will mean almost three months with nothing.
Excuses excuse excuses . This thread just shows proof positive how bad this company is at getting the product in the hands of the owners. I don't care if it is the greatest rx ever made, it does me no good sitting somewhere on the other side of the planet. In this same time span I have received 5 orders placed with other company's in the same part of the world. Last but not least they can't even communicate to the customers who's money they have taken and failed to deliver to. TWO THUMBS DOWN.
Site Sponsor