HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 20, 2014, 01:10 PM
Joined Aug 2013
411 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmax911 View Post
Perhaps you can give some advice. I'm using a Turnigy plush 12a for the main motor, and a Mystery 12A flashed with simonk for the tail. It flies fairly well, but a get occasional glitch, where the heli yaws 60-90 degrees then holds again. Any experience with this?
http://translate.google.com/translat...ngpair=auto|en don't know if this helps they say mystery does not work could be why you are having problems
sweets is offline Find More Posts by sweets
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 20, 2014, 09:06 PM
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Feb 2007
39 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweets View Post
http://translate.google.com/translat...ngpair=auto|en don't know if this helps they say mystery does not work could be why you are having problems
Thanks for the link. It does mention the Mystery regulator not working. This may be in reference to the BEC, something is getting lost in translation.
vmax911 is offline Find More Posts by vmax911
Old Oct 20, 2014, 11:33 PM
Inertial dampers failing...
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Apr 2014
241 Posts
General question; Has anyone used the microheli CF frame yet?
Just curious, I'm trying their blade grips because RKH were too thin and soft.
Not_Here is offline Find More Posts by Not_Here
Old Yesterday, 02:36 AM
Joined Oct 2014
3 Posts
Again people the little panic button is not going to save you if you dont know how and what to do once you get it level! Safe on this heli is over rated. On the planes its great. But its a diffrent ball game on a heli.
scaneagle62 is offline Find More Posts by scaneagle62
Old Yesterday, 05:07 AM
Joined Aug 2013
411 Posts
like you said ,there blade grips are very soft bent a set just from a heavy landing when a servo failed, was lucky there was no other damage. all I did was swap the blade grips back to stock.very strong winds in uk at moment so no flying got the bird ready for night flying , just in case the wind dies down at night
Old Yesterday, 08:22 AM
Inertial dampers failing...
United States, CA, Sacramento
Joined Apr 2014
241 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by scaneagle62 View Post
Again people the little panic button is not going to save you if you dont know how and what to do once you get it level! Safe on this heli is over rated. On the planes its great. But its a diffrent ball game on a heli.
You are absolutely right sir. The rule I've been taught is; " always fly 3 mistakes high "
How high is that? Well, If I just get to "two" and I've found myself trying to modify my heli with the dirt.....
Not_Here is offline Find More Posts by Not_Here
Old Yesterday, 08:45 AM
What goes up must come down
United States, NH, Rochester
Joined May 2014
204 Posts
Are any of the aftermarket main frames made for a larger servo so I do not have to cut or modify.
Bush Pusher is offline Find More Posts by Bush Pusher
Old Yesterday, 11:59 AM
Joined Aug 2013
411 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bush Pusher View Post
Are any of the aftermarket main frames made for a larger servo so I do not have to cut or modify.
don't think so even the fs 40 pico that other people use are the same size as the 90s servos,but as the hole frame is only 7.00 in the uk and takes 5 mins with a dermal to mod, if you mess up its still a whole lot cheaper than having a servo fail in flight
Old Today, 02:23 PM
Joined Sep 2014
7 Posts
New 200SRX Owner

I've joined the ranks of ownership of this fine little machine and just wanted to say hi. She arrived last night as I was preparing supper so my maiden flight was just before sunset. I'm very impressed and quite pleased. This is my third heli, and a stepping stone to CP flying. I've two fresh batteries, all of the chores are done so I'm off to the park. Good flying everyone!
farquward is offline Find More Posts by farquward