Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Aug 09, 2014, 10:15 PM
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined Apr 2006
430 Posts
Discussion
how to make HK actually ship your order

I had one order lost for months by Malaysia post, and another by fiji post.
I have one order in nowhere now, probably lost for months ahead.
and HK didn't ship my last order for weeks at all, and they tell me to wait 2 more week just to get money back.
And there is a couple order by singapore post, malaysia post did arrive pretty quick.

What is the CURRENT status of HK now, still want to buy some accessories that better than LHS. why they are in such big mess.
modelerchina is offline Find More Posts by modelerchina
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 10, 2014, 02:29 PM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,705 Posts
To be honest i've never had a problem with HK but the odd shipping companies can be a pain from what i've read on here,again i've never had a problem with any of them (touch wood) as far as delivery times go.

I try to only use DHL as they seem to have the best tracking service for my needs and they are not the most expensive,mind you they aren't the cheapest either.

I'd say if you pick the right shipping company when you place your orders you should be fine,try not to always go for the cheapest solution but if you do then don't be surprised if they don't turn up when you hopped they would.

Just my two pennies worth.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Aug 10, 2014, 10:37 PM
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined Apr 2006
430 Posts
oh you are lucky, courier is a headache here in canada, how can i pick singapore post.
Old Aug 11, 2014, 12:24 AM
Joined Jul 2014
4 Posts
Same for me, package was sent over the counter in June 25th and still haven't receive it! Im in Canada too
timbit123 is offline Find More Posts by timbit123
Old Aug 11, 2014, 04:13 AM
Joined Aug 2013
33 Posts
The only right way to make Hobbyking ship your order is - do not waste your time, and do not buy from hobbyKing. In case of delayed shipment open PayPal claim immediately, it's the only way to save your money (but not time). I know them from 2009 till 2014, and ordered from them 15 or 20 times, - there NO order shipped in time, 3 orders lost (and 1 refunded). Wish hobbyKing to stop kidding and fishing, and leave away the scene of r/c. There're lots of good shops around.
sea_owl is offline Find More Posts by sea_owl
Old Aug 18, 2014, 05:55 AM
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,705 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea_owl View Post
The only right way to make Hobbyking ship your order is - do not waste your time, and do not buy from hobbyKing. In case of delayed shipment open PayPal claim immediately, it's the only way to save your money (but not time). I know them from 2009 till 2014, and ordered from them 15 or 20 times, - there NO order shipped in time, 3 orders lost (and 1 refunded). Wish hobbyKing to stop kidding and fishing, and leave away the scene of r/c. There're lots of good shops around.
I've been shopping with HK for over eight years now and countless orders,only had one main problem and that was with a defective wing,i got in touch with their CS and had it all sorted out in no time,the new wing was sent out and at my door with in a week which wasn't to bad,all my orders ship with in three days at the longest and as long as you pick the right shipping company you will receive your orders in a timely manner,there maybe a lot of so called good shops around as you put it,but i bet they don't carry no where near the stock HK does and as cheap as they offer,if HK where as bad as your trying to make out they wouldn't be in business for as long as they have.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz
Old Aug 18, 2014, 01:59 PM
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined Apr 2006
430 Posts
they turn into bad shape starting from this year, first with FIJI then with Malaysia, I lost three orders by now, and all been sort out by paypal.
I agree fedex shipping is fast and on track, but still you never know.
Old Aug 19, 2014, 06:50 PM
Canada, MB, Elkhorn
Joined Apr 2014
4 Posts
I have 2 orders missing, I just noticed on the HK site that my orders do not have an order date.
Crazy orders are stripped of order/pay date.
My missing orders are dated at end of June 2014.....indicated as shipped at the end of July 2014... investigation back dated to end of July on Aug 10 2014.
still
OH yah an order from Grayson made on the July 4 week is "sitting" at the ware house ever since, the ticket system page is still not working as of today
Spitfired is offline Find More Posts by Spitfired
Last edited by Spitfired; Aug 19, 2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: addition