New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 24, 2015, 04:39 AM
Find More Posts by robyr1
Joined Aug 2010
201 Posts
My problem is different: AP VOLTAGE is too low, i'm powering it with 6s but show me 11,8v, and if i swap the MASTER with SLAVE, the slave show me the right voltage value. Any suggest?
robyr1 is offline Find More Posts by robyr1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 27, 2015, 11:15 AM
Find More Posts by richkphoto
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Jan 2012
870 Posts
If any is interested I have Gemini M for sale here:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2550502
richkphoto is offline Find More Posts by richkphoto
Old Nov 30, 2015, 03:01 PM
Find More Posts by F550flyer64832
F550flyer
United States, VA, Wise
Joined Feb 2013
119 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by F550flyer64832 View Post
I noticed a problem showing up on when you play back the flight log. On the read outs under GPS data you normally have Longitude -82.611 latitude 37.03
Target lng-82.624 Target lat 37.11
But it is showing this insteed
Longitude-82.611 latitude 88.000
Target lng-82.624 Target lat 37.110
The 88.000 on Latitude doesn't change at all during the flight log playback
All the other values are constantly updating.
Has anyone had this problem. I have tried changing the GPS/Compass. But it didn't change a thing after calibration. It seems to fly ok.
I would appreciate any input on this problem
I sent message to ZERO-UAV support about problem. Have not received any answer.
I have replaced the AP,Wifi unit,the compass/gps, nothing seemed to help. Every time i take off in manual it is ok . as soon as i change to Auto hovering. it goes to showing 88.0000 in latitude.
I finally changed the com cable from AP to Wifi unit and that seemed to correct the probleml. You can now play back your flight path using the GCS program.
F550flyer64832 is offline Find More Posts by F550flyer64832
Old Jan 07, 2016, 10:58 PM
Find More Posts by zerouav
Joined Mar 2012
105 Posts
Sending back

Hello
For your situation, please send it back to us, please send it back to us, but before that please contact with us so that I can tell you some information.
mail.zerotech.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by F550flyer64832 View Post
I sent message to ZERO-UAV support about problem. Have not received any answer.
I have replaced the AP,Wifi unit,the compass/gps, nothing seemed to help. Every time i take off in manual it is ok . as soon as i change to Auto hovering. it goes to showing 88.0000 in latitude.
I finally changed the com cable from AP to Wifi unit and that seemed to correct the probleml. You can now play back your flight path using the GCS program.
zerouav is offline Find More Posts by zerouav
Old Jan 23, 2016, 11:11 AM
Find More Posts by F550flyer64832
F550flyer
United States, VA, Wise
Joined Feb 2013
119 Posts
Found out reason for 88.000 problem with latitude. I had my landing gear tied in with my mode switch. When i go to GPS, the landing gear comes up. I took it off of the mode switch and it works ok now.
F550flyer64832 is offline Find More Posts by F550flyer64832
Old Jan 23, 2016, 12:32 PM
Find More Posts by FriFlyers
Joined Mar 2013
460 Posts
Hi

I had this issue where I couldn't get it to fly and I called the china by the Internet and they actually were very kind, but their help I couldn't really use.
At last they tolled me that I had to send it back to china, and I was going to until a Very very kind man who I am very Grateful of, helped me to downgrade the software on the Ys-X6 and the light is showing like it should. I haven't installed it yet and I dont know when I am going to because I have a Pixhawk installed on my quad which I am very happy with.
So if you read this whom ever you were ( I think it was a french man), I am very thankfull for the help you gave me, and I am so sorry that I couldnt help you back with the Information you needed. I had to travel and just came back 4 days ago.
And for others find out how to downgrade your firmware if you have issues with the blu or white light all the time. Just downgrade it and start again from scratch....I hope it helps.....
FriFlyers is offline Find More Posts by FriFlyers
Old Jan 23, 2016, 09:18 PM
Find More Posts by mongo
midland, REPUBLIC of TEXAS
Joined Mar 2002
459 Posts
anybody using the GCS with win 10?
or is there a new version out for win 10?
mongo is offline Find More Posts by mongo
Old Feb 03, 2016, 12:35 AM
Find More Posts by devfor
O <- this a ground loop
Japan
Joined Nov 2010
515 Posts
We have some new boxed YS-X4 for sale.
Includes power management module.

These are the original.
For the difference between the original and v2 please refer to this post.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...postcount=2633

We kept 5 or so as swap out repair stock in the case that one of our pro use customers needs quick repair without waiting for ZeroUAV to reply (especially as they seem to have the longest spring holiday we know of... )

So far we had no repair requests so these are all sitting on our shelf waiting for new owners to give them their first flight.

We also have one Steadi470 with the YS-X6 dual IMU on board.
Assembled for PR photo purposes. Waiting for a good owner.

Can ship insured trackable EMS to anywhere.
Happy to test/upgrade firmware etc before shipping.
We pack very carefully to ensure safe delivery without pain.

Please PM your offer.
devfor is offline Find More Posts by devfor
Old Today, 01:02 AM
Find More Posts by spriteah
Joined Jul 2015
3 Posts
Hi all,

I was testing a new Octo today and when Switch 5 placed into middle spot it did not function like ATTI? Looked like GPS still holding and I lost ailerons. Any ideas?

Jim.
spriteah is offline Find More Posts by spriteah