HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 11, 2013, 09:25 AM
Joined Jul 2013
16 Posts
Discussion
9XR- No throttle on Phoenix RC 3

Hi guys,
I have the 9XR plugged to the computer through the USB to JR trainer cable,
The module is not connected and there is a new model on the remote for the simulator.
The simulator recognizes the remote and gets signals from it, except that I have no throttle control..the simulator does not recognize the throttle channel at all, but all other channels work just fine..
What seems to be the problem?
Thank you!
orcarmely is offline Find More Posts by orcarmely
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 12, 2013, 03:15 AM
United States, HI, Waimea
Joined Feb 2013
555 Posts
I have the same exact problem on mine.

I fixed it by creating a new model called "Simulator" in which I put the throttle input on a channel other than channel 1. All the other channels stayed the same. It's cheesy, but it works. And since all the other funky stuff I'm doing with my mixes have no real bearing on the simulators I'm using, this gives me a clean slate to work from.

Tom
benedict is offline Find More Posts by benedict
Old Oct 12, 2013, 05:15 AM
Joined Jul 2013
16 Posts
Thanks for the answer! Can you help me doing it please?
Old Oct 12, 2013, 10:16 PM
United States, HI, Waimea
Joined Feb 2013
555 Posts
You should be able to go to the Mixes menu for that model, scroll down to some channel (#5 or #6 works with most simulators), create a new mix that's 100% throttle. In the simulator, select that channel as your throttle. That should get you up and running.

Tom
benedict is offline Find More Posts by benedict
Old Oct 13, 2013, 08:53 AM
Joined Jul 2013
16 Posts
Thank you so much for your help! Works like a charm