Old Jul 29, 2013, 06:53 PM
Scale flyer
United States, GA, Clayton
Joined Jul 2013
159 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildone View Post
ok, i need to retrack my statement. I woke up this morning, Tuesday July 9, and to my surprise, a box with the truck in it. Even if it took a month to get it, i got it and have no complaints except it arriving late, but still i have not had any conversations with this guy by email or phone. Don't know about you guys but my business with this guy is done.
what was the post mark date on the box? If the date was a day or two after it was supposed to be shipped then it was all the shipping companies fault but if it was post mark dated later than that then I would be weary of him and offer no apologies what so ever. There is something amiss about this whole deal and that post mark date will tell us.
daddyrabbit1234 is offline Find More Posts by daddyrabbit1234
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:48 AM
cant get right !!!
United States, CA, Victorville
Joined Sep 2012
321 Posts
Trader Rating: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by daddyrabbit1234 View Post
what was the post mark date on the box? If the date was a day or two after it was supposed to be shipped then it was all the shipping companies fault but if it was post mark dated later than that then I would be weary of him and offer no apologies what so ever. There is something amiss about this whole deal and that post mark date will tell us.
He needs not offer any apology it was my fault . Nor was it asked of him . I have offered the apology and hope he accepts it .
trucker41 is offline Find More Posts by trucker41
Old Jul 30, 2013, 10:53 AM
Suspended Account
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
9,069 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
So, was it a "frad," or not?
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Jul 30, 2013, 11:06 AM
# Scale is a way of life
United States, OH, Avon Lake
Joined Apr 2010
2,068 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by trucker41 View Post
He needs not offer any apology it was my fault . Nor was it asked of him . I have offered the apology and hope he accepts it .
So are you helicrazy1 also or not?? If so, could you offer us an explanation of why you have two user accounts? one of which is in very poor shape right now.

As Ricky Ricardo would say,, "...., you got some splaning to do!!!"
scale_only is offline Find More Posts by scale_only
Old Jul 30, 2013, 11:12 AM
Suspended Account
Greenland
Joined Mar 2012
9,069 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Hu Phlung Dung say spot on wall!
JohnathanSwift is offline Find More Posts by JohnathanSwift
Old Jul 30, 2013, 09:51 PM
cant get right !!!
Joined Sep 2012
321 Posts
Ok here it is . My lap top went down and didn't have a way at the time to get my log on info out . And I was in a truck at the time. And I wanted to. Get on . When I made a deal with wildone I pointed thts out before any deal was made. And told him about my other acct . Now that I have found my old phone that will log in to my original acct I. Able to log in as trkr41
Last edited by trucker41; Jul 30, 2013 at 09:57 PM.
Old Jul 30, 2013, 09:54 PM
cant get right !!!
Joined Sep 2012
321 Posts
And no there was no fraud committed . And As for godofthunder I pointed the same thing out to him before I made a deal with him as well. And I am not happy with the deal either I would like to send kit back to him as it is missing parts. . And that is the reason. Why I havnt sent him the 30 dollars
Old Jul 30, 2013, 11:15 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Trader Rating: 128
Quote:
Ok here it is . My lap top went down and didn't have a way at the time to get my log on info out . And I was in a truck at the time. And I wanted to. Get on . When I made a deal with wildone I pointed thts out before any deal was made. And told him about my other acct . Now that I have found my old phone that will log in to my original acct I. Able to log in as trkr41
Feel free to self report your two accounts in SSC and have them merged into one. Will probably go over better than someone else doing it. Make good on your deals and build your feedback to it's pre-issue levels. It's the right thing to do.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Old Jul 31, 2013, 07:51 AM
# Scale is a way of life
United States, OH, Avon Lake
Joined Apr 2010
2,068 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Quote:
Well next time, and any time, you can use the "can't remember password" system that every message board has,, all you needed was to be able to get to the email account you registered with, the system sends you an email to reset your password. You didn't need that old phone at all.

Opening #2 account was not necessary and in many cases looks suspicious,, better luck in your future dealings

P.S.
Wildone still needs to edit his feedback,, it still states item not received, when that's no longer the case.
scale_only is offline Find More Posts by scale_only
Old Aug 15, 2013, 10:17 PM
United States, LA, Sulphur
Joined Mar 2011
5 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Scammer and Liar

Trucker41 or Helicrazy1 is the same person and he did that because he is a scammer and a liar if his lips are moving he is telling a lie.When is the last time you shipped something and it came back because it did not have enough postage.Where I ship stuff they weigh the box and you pay the amount for shipping.I know all about him because I have caught him in so many lies he dosn't know the truth.He scammed me ot of a Heli.I have heard all the lies why he did not ship the Heli he was suppose to ship to me and everything he told me came out in the end as another lie.So what I am saying don't change any feed back on him war everyone you can not to trust him. I will be leaveing post on helifreak and runrydder about him
Dauto is offline Find More Posts by Dauto
Old Aug 20, 2013, 01:52 AM
Joined Aug 2013
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Over on Run Ryder, there is a post about this guy as well as Heli Freak this has been going on since at least 2010/2011, long history all over the web. Report him to the local law enforcement where you live tell them all you have, email, text, address , name , transaction etc.. then advise them the San Bernardino Sherriff is aware and is building their file and to please send it to them ( it doesn't matter where you live or what state, they all have a connecting line to contact each other nationwide) I have counted at least 15 cases with this guy and he is on their radar. Once they start getting reports from all over the country the commander said they will hunt him down and figure out how to get him to fix it, each scam is only for a few hundred but is all adding up. The only way to stop him is to have everyone who has been scammed stand up and report him or he will continue to get away with it as he had been. You can google his name or trucker 41 etc and see many many instances of his fraud.
helichick is offline Find More Posts by helichick
Old Aug 20, 2013, 01:58 AM
Joined Aug 2013
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Liar

Quote:

Ok well ....whats your story about all the other people who are out money and parts.. all the forums have stories of your lies.. You should be ashamed .. Law enforcement, and the FBI have been notified, I have sent copies of each persons complaint and names and addresses.. they are getting it all.. This is a tight knit community on all the boards, so if you burn one you burn us all. This ruins it for the rest of us
helichick is offline Find More Posts by helichick
Last edited by helichick; Aug 20, 2013 at 11:25 AM.
Old Aug 22, 2013, 02:42 AM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Jul 2013
26 Posts
Well put helichick. He has indeed blackballed himself on helifreak, runryder, and rcg to name a few. I think his aliases are the most known on the forums as far as scammers go. I applaud every good and upstanding members for keeping people like Josh on the radar and alerting potential victims. He may not be stealing our cars, diamond rings, or lives savings, but he is a real threat to the integrity of our tight knit community. People like Josh Watford have no place among us. He needs to find another hobby other than stealing from others.
Troy2003 is offline Find More Posts by Troy2003
Old Aug 22, 2013, 02:43 AM
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Jul 2013
26 Posts
Edit to above post: Actually yes he is stealing "rc cars"
Troy2003 is offline Find More Posts by Troy2003