First major roll (3 min 17 sec)
csicso is offline Find More Posts by csicso
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 22, 2014, 04:53 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2014
791 Posts
Nice
sorry guys I think you wasted alot of time cash and effort .. I could nit pick this thing apart but will not.. I think you could have taken off the shelf parts and slight mods to do same..

CG is way way to high.. also start putting some plates below chassis to get cg correct Later.. UGH ..

so how much was spent on this prototype ? this is over 3 years of work.. LOL i could have done this in a weekend in my garage not even going into my shop.. thinking 10 grand in time and parts.
ElectricMann is offline Find More Posts by ElectricMann
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 23, 2014, 09:24 AM
Joined Apr 2008
515 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricMann View Post
Nice
sorry guys I think you wasted alot of time cash and effort .. I could nit pick this thing apart but will not.. I think you could have taken off the shelf parts and slight mods to do same..

CG is way way to high.. also start putting some plates below chassis to get cg correct Later.. UGH ..

so how much was spent on this prototype ? this is over 3 years of work.. LOL i could have done this in a weekend in my garage not even going into my shop.. thinking 10 grand in time and parts.
Lets see you do it !!! All talk and no action doesn't get the job done. It's impressive but need a lot of work. That's why it's a prototype.
txt killer is offline Find More Posts by txt killer
Old Nov 04, 2014, 03:36 PM
Joined Aug 2011
45 Posts
The first complete test day! Our engine is not enough so we ordered a new one, a 390cc, 4 stroke beast with 30HP and 50Nm torque. In a few weeks we will receive and put it into the car

First complete test day - Concrete field (3 min 31 sec)
csicso is offline Find More Posts by csicso
Old Nov 05, 2014, 09:00 AM
Joined Apr 2008
515 Posts
Your Hp isn't the problem you need lower gearing and widen the width to corner better. You should be able to spin the tires over from a dead strop. Weight is your biggest enemy when building large. You should add a reverse gear too.

I don't see ElectricMann getting the job done!!!!
txt killer is offline Find More Posts by txt killer