HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 14, 2012, 01:07 PM
Oldbie
Palmdale, CA.
Joined May 2005
42 Posts
Discussion
Real big Shout out to the guys who put LPU in the title *Thanks*

Thank you a for being courteous. We all hate to be disappointed after getting jacked up about a plane we've wanted and then get off after we read those cap letter's in the text
bhbs is offline Find More Posts by bhbs
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:13 PM
USA, OH, Cincinnati
Joined Nov 2010
138 Posts
Ditto! Also, please put your location in your profile so we can see how many miles we might have to drive for LPU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhbs View Post
Thank you a for being courteous. We all hate to be disappointed after getting jacked up about a plane we've wanted and then get off after we read those cap letter's in the text
cedarville is offline Find More Posts by cedarville
Old Oct 14, 2012, 02:41 PM
Suspended Account
United States, CT, Hartford
Joined Jun 2009
5,336 Posts
Since you're not selling something this doesn't really belong in the classifieds section. You'll get more hits and view in Trader Talk or Site Chat.

Agreed that location is great for LPU sales. You can also sort your search in threads by distance as well. Doing that, as well as sorting by "for Sale" only narrows the search further.
porcia83 is offline Find More Posts by porcia83
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Oct 14, 2012, 04:25 PM
Oldbie
Palmdale, CA.
Joined May 2005
42 Posts
I wasn't looking for hit's

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83 View Post
Since you're not selling something this doesn't really belong in the classifieds section. You'll get more hits and view in Trader Talk or Site Chat.

Agreed that location is great for LPU sales. You can also sort your search in threads by distance as well. Doing that, as well as sorting by "for Sale" only narrows the search further.
I wasn't looking for hit's. Just wanted to thank the guy's that let us know what's up. But I do understand what your saying and if I've (well I did) bumped some seller my apologies (might not be spelled right).
Thank you all again, Bob
bhbs is offline Find More Posts by bhbs
Old Oct 15, 2012, 12:00 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
4,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhbs View Post
I wasn't looking for hit's. Just wanted to thank the guy's that let us know what's up. But I do understand what your saying and if I've (well I did) bumped some seller my apologies (might not be spelled right).
Thank you all again, Bob
And a hearty HEAR, HEAR! (for LPU's in ad titles) from me also.
EG, Just ran thru the current ad listings - 4 planes of interest I clicked on, didn't find they were LPU until well down or at the bottom. If I'd known up front, wouldn't have wasted the time - it's that simple!

THANKS for being considerate!
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 15, 2012, 06:13 PM
Pompano Hill Flyers
Miami Lakes, Florida, USA
Joined Mar 2003
8,485 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cedarville View Post
Ditto! Also, please put your location in your profile so we can see how many miles we might have to drive for LPU!
In Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) that's not really necessary. The "LPU" items are always in California.
Miami Mike is offline Find More Posts by Miami Mike
Old Oct 15, 2012, 06:55 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
United States, NC, Richlands
Joined Jun 2011
4,859 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami Mike View Post
In Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) all the ads for the coolest stuff that's not really necessary. The "LPU" items are always in California.
There, FTFY.
StarHopper44 is offline Find More Posts by StarHopper44
RCG Plus Member