HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 18, 2013, 10:52 AM
Custom Crasher
USA, FL, Jacksonville
Joined Jan 2010
768 Posts
Discussion
Let me tell you about this company

I have never done any business with them but I will.

On Saturday, June 15th around Noon I sent this company an email asking if they sold a certain jet body as a kit only.
Two hours later I got a reply, not the answer I wanted to hear but... a real conversation in reponse to my questions, a thought out, conversational response in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. WOW just a level of service I am not used to in this hobby.

MotionRC, you had me at "hello"
lowkeylaidback is offline Find More Posts by lowkeylaidback
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 18, 2013, 04:13 PM
United States, CA, Lincoln
Joined Jan 2011
717 Posts
I am such a fan of this store! I have had similar experiences. I left a voice message on their answering machine (I crashed a new plane from them...FMS defect). Not really knowing what to expect, I got a phone call 20 minutes later...not from a sales rep, but Tom Ellison one of the co-owners of the company! Where have you EVER receive a call from the owner? Tom was extremely helpful and upon hearing what happened, immediately shipped me a brand new replacement plane...saying keep the other for spare parts...and it got to me in 4 days. I'll never buy from BH or NP again!
6Sally5 is online now Find More Posts by 6Sally5
Old Jun 20, 2013, 11:43 PM
Evansville Dress Reg., Indiana, United States
Joined Jun 2004
1,076 Posts
Recently I purchased a Art-Tech Pitts biplane from MotionRC , and the service was quick , and I had the plane here sooner than I expected . Couple of weeks later I ordered another Art-Tech Pitts biplane as a back up , yes I liked the plane that much .
And I received the plane the next day , wow .
I had a concern with the second plane and I emailed them .......they called me !
But I wasn't home so they left a message , I called back and they were busy so I left a message , and in about 15 mins , they called me again !
Never have I done business in this hobby and had them call ME ! and twice they called me .
Anyway my concern was small potatoes , and they took care of it instantly .
MotionRC has great service and now has me as a repeat customer for sure , good prices and service is hard to beat .

wattman is offline Find More Posts by wattman
Old Jun 24, 2013, 09:37 PM
United States, TX, Avinger
Joined Jun 2012
42 Posts
Me too!
I left them a message asking about some stock. They called me right up on the phone and we just talked about airplanes for a while. We talked about FMS and what ROC Hobby was all about. Alpha, thanks man you are full of good ideas. I dig these guys. They want to do right by pilots. Support these folks.
kevin8092 is offline Find More Posts by kevin8092