HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 02, 2012, 03:16 PM
Champagne Supernova
United States, FL, Orlando
Joined Jul 2010
1,966 Posts
Discussion
Good Experience vs Bad

So July 27th I place an order with FMA direct for a Powerlab6 combo. My order status shows pending fulfillment for 4 business days. I email on the 2nd day and was told it would be shipping in 48 hrs. 2 days later I check and my order has the same status. So I call. The guy tells me it might ship by the end of this week.

Im like WHAT. Long story short he was the owner. He was so ready to just give me my money back and call it quits rather than figure out whats going on, expedite it and get it out the door. I had to offer him the solution of doing just that. Pack it up, and ship the darn thing.

It finally shipped today. 5 business days after I ordered it and I had to raise an uproar to make that happen. I will probably get it Saturday. 8 days after I ordered it.

I place an order with EJF for a Typhoon EDF combo setup on July 31st. Next day the status shows it in shipping. I email a day later and ask if its shipping today. 1 Hr later I get an email from EJF, its on the way already with tracking info. Its been in the mail for a day or 2. I get it tomorrow.

Now thats how its supposed to go down.

I want and expect a good online shopping experience. I got it from EJF.

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!
FlyHighSelllow is offline Find More Posts by FlyHighSelllow
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 03, 2012, 04:50 AM
flying high
United Kingdom, England, Sevenoaks
Joined Nov 2011
77 Posts
any luck?
wanna go faster is offline Find More Posts by wanna go faster
Old Aug 03, 2012, 05:07 AM
Champagne Supernova