This thread is privately moderated by Alex Schauer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 28, 2012, 04:59 PM
RCG -Minus Member
I flew in a Schweizer SGS 2-33 this past weekend. I did all the flying except for the ROG and landing. We were towed up by a Piper Pawnee.

The instructor said I did exceptionally well for someone who had never flown a glider before.
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Aug 28, 2012, 05:30 PM
Suspended Account
Awesome its one of my dreams to fly in an open cockpit glider. Nothing but the wind rushing through your hair and the woosh of the wings .
Aug 28, 2012, 05:31 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforbesrc99
Guys. First, I got a iPad my parents bought me one for school and stuff. Also I'm still waiting for my parts to come from hobby king....... But what I wanted to say is that I am probably ordering the aeroworks extra 260 QB-L sometime soon. All the guys at the field are begging me to get a balsa plane..... So I'll get that... I already got lipos and a rx. Gotta get some Digital solar servos a motor and a esc from hobbypartz. Also I went flying in a cirrus sr20 last weekend it was so awesome. The pilot let me fly for a good while. it was so fun.
Blehhh... don't buy aeroworks.........nice quality but all I've heard about them is that they fly like a total POS.
Aug 28, 2012, 05:40 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by nforbesrc99
AWESOME!!! I want a 71" slick named wilbur...... Lol
Lol..Wilbur is dead.
Aug 28, 2012, 06:04 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCgirl383
Lol..Wilbur is dead.
What happened to him?
Latest blog entry: Nall in the Fall '21
Aug 28, 2012, 06:17 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Lol..Wilbur is dead.
Oh crap...........how PO are your parents??!!!
Aug 28, 2012, 06:19 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Lol..Wilbur is dead.
Oh no.....don't tell me...oh no....you....how could you?!?!.....you....grrr........plane killer.....grrrr.....you...
Wilbur....RIP.......poor wilbur.........how many peices?
LOL jk...
What happened?
Aug 28, 2012, 06:19 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Oh crap...........how PO are your parents??!!!
My dads just like "don't worry I'll but u a new one! Dont be upset!" and I'm all like
Aug 28, 2012, 06:21 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexjschauer
Oh no.....don't tell me...oh no....you....how could you?!?!.....you....grrr........plane killer.....grrrr.....you...
Wilbur....RIP.......poor wilbur.........how many peices?
LOL jk...
What happened?
Lost control..I think my batshare modual came unplugged from the receiver.. (it's what supplys power to the servos) I'll post a picture in a minute
Aug 28, 2012, 06:22 PM
Slopes!!!!!
Wow, just wow spoiled
Aug 28, 2012, 06:23 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
My dads just like "don't worry I'll but u a new one! Dont be upset!" and I'm all like
Rich daddy huh? guess that happens when you try to fry bacon on wilbur's engine. Ddnt you parent teach you not to feed a pig bacon? LOL
Aug 28, 2012, 06:23 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAddict16
Rich daddy huh? guess that happens when you try to fry bacon on wilbur's engine. Ddnt you parent teach you not to feed a pig bacon? LOL
Lol!
Aug 28, 2012, 06:24 PM
Thread OP
I bet that was scary watching it go...BANG
Aug 28, 2012, 06:24 PM
It'll be fineee...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJO
Wow, just wow spoiled
Guess he knows how much I love the hobby
Aug 28, 2012, 06:25 PM
Slopes!!!!!