Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by tbroeski, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 03, 2012, 03:42 PM
Afton VA
Joined Sep 2002
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Sold
2 part Urethane foam

Very hard to find small amounts. Kit is 2 oz of each A and B. #2 density
Care must be taken since this stuff expands a great deal.
Finishes to a very light weight hard surface.

$14 delivered (check. MO, cash)

paypal@adesigner.com ($15 regular PP)

Pictures show 1/16" of each in bottom of Dixi cup.

email: tom@blueridgesoaring.org with questions.
tbroeski is offline Find More Posts by tbroeski
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 04, 2012, 02:07 PM
USA, TN, Knoxville
Joined Oct 2004
343 Posts
Trader Rating: 58
why deleted

So why delete the post of questions being asked..It is a law you must provide instructions, chemical compounds or better yet a MSDS sheet for this item being sold.. It is a $ 70,000.00 fine for not doing so. Funny thing is i would have ordered some if you provided the info.
patternpilot1 is offline Find More Posts by patternpilot1
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:10 PM
Afton VA
Joined Sep 2002
467 Posts
Trader Rating: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by patternpilot1 View Post
So why delete the post of questions being asked..It is a law you must provide instructions, chemical compounds or better yet a MSDS sheet for this item being sold.. It is a $ 70,000.00 fine for not doing so. Funny thing is i would have ordered some if you provided the info.
I provide what is provided to me. I checked with my supplier and he said it wasn't required. You can get some on Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Urethane-Inclu...+urethane+foam

I try to keep posts in FS cleaned up. I answered your questions, before deleting the extra posts, but just could not provide what you wanted. The point here was to try to supply a small quantity for simple repairs. I'm not in the foam business, or a manufacturer. I will try to find some instructions somewhere and make up a label, for those that need more than what I posted on the build log.

I will probably delete additional posts tomorrow, so please don't be offended.
tbroeski is offline Find More Posts by tbroeski
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:44 PM
What - Me Hurry?
United States, IL, Naperville
Joined Jul 2004
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 139
No offense taken, tbroeski. I think you have pointed out several sources & suppliers that legitimize what you're offering ...

I used to work with this stuff back in the '80's, and it is amazing to watch it expand. Made great duck decoys!
redball8 is offline Find More Posts by redball8
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:48 PM
USA, TN, Knoxville
Joined Oct 2004
343 Posts
foam

Not a problem... At least there is instructions and Information on the Amazon bottles.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:51 PM
USA, TN, Knoxville
Joined Oct 2004
343 Posts
redball8,

When you did the ducks... did you carve them out of a block or pour this mixture into a mold ? Just trying to see how workable this product is..

I was not questioning the product, just the data on it... all fixed now.

thanks
Old Dec 05, 2012, 06:49 AM
United States, IN, Mooresville
Joined Feb 2008
320 Posts
Trader Rating: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by patternpilot1 View Post
If I were you I would contact Amazon and alert them of this as well. I don't see any speak of MSDS sheets anywhere on the OP's link to the product.
fatcat1 is offline Find More Posts by fatcat1
Old Dec 05, 2012, 09:02 AM
USA, TN, Knoxville
Joined Oct 2004
343 Posts
foam..

But as you can see from the photo from AMAZON that the containers have the istructions and other information.
Closed Thread