SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 11, 2015, 12:43 AM
Find More Posts by kn4wd
United States, SC, Gaffney
Joined Jul 2013
8 Posts
Discussion
copterx black angel dfc

with the recent purchase of a new ba, here are a few tips I learned along the way. 1st off the kit is fine quality of parts and metal, finish is a bit iffy in places. the tail slider is very sloppy but it has a liner that is lh threaded that is not locktited and works loose. locktite it and you will eliminate a lot of trouble with the tail holding . ben there done that 2 to 3 degrees of slop from this. tail would not hold so I started hunting the problem. blades with the kit does not impress me. canopy frame and tail are extremely nice quality with the exception of the slider. I used an ikon donated by a good friend, its controlled by a devo 12 radio, 40 amp esc and a castle ubec . pitch is able to go off the scale each way so you wont have any problem there. if you want a good quality kit at a fair price don't overlook this one, with a helium 3700 motor she rocks. remember to ca and locktite everything and don't overlook the slider. it is easy to come apart if not locktited so use caution here, safe now not sorry later.
kn4wd is online now Find More Posts by kn4wd
to remove ads between posts