HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 23, 2014, 08:23 AM
Joined May 2014
61 Posts
Question
IBCRAZY antennas setup - 433

Hello,

I buying all things from RMRC here in France.

But sometimes i don't really understand the descriptions of the antennas. More how to place it ( vertical, horizontal, direction the noose or to the side or to the back of the plane). Don't worry Alex, i already listened the 10 videos you've done on the FPV subject

It's not very clear for my english ....

I just want to understand how to place these antennas :

433MHz UHF Moxon Rectangle

433MHz UHF Semi-rigid dipole

433MHz Turnstyle UHF Antenna ( this is pretty simple : one way : flat, not vertical ).

But it's more between the 2 first : Moxon and Semi rigid.

it's not clear on the RMRC website ...

I'm using the Moxon vertical , not flat ( horizontal ) : i have to put the semi rigid : Vertical too or flat ? pointing to the noose of the plane ? to the back facing to me ? or on the right/eft side of the wing to make a 90 angle with me ?

I've set up Moxon vertical as the picture on RMRC ... pointing to the plane, i'm right ? or have to put a right angle SMA on the UHF and Moxon ding a 90 angle with the remote controler in my hands ?

On the plane i've placed the Semi rigid dipole on the back of the place , pointing to me and being vertical ( 90 with the ground ).

It's correct ?

Sorry , very hard to explain in another language. But hope i'm clear.

I'm just trying to have the most powerful UHF signal ( i'd like to have 20 kms maxi , not need more ....................... for the moment ).

But many thanks for your help ... and sorry again for my english.

Manu
nslmanu is offline Find More Posts by nslmanu
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2014, 10:12 AM
Joined Apr 2014
308 Posts
on the ground would you have a directional antenna?
FilmedAboveWater is offline Find More Posts by FilmedAboveWater
Old May 26, 2014, 10:57 PM
Joined May 2014
61 Posts
For the 433 or the Vrx ?

for the 433 : the antenna Moxon is on my Remote Radio

for the Vrx : i have a peeper box on a tripod

But i just wanted to know how to put the 433 antennas, i think i 'll do some pictures, better to understand, because my english is so bad when i'm trying to explain ...
nslmanu is offline Find More Posts by nslmanu