New Products Flash Sale

Blade Micro AH-64 Apache

Blade Heli has released a new micro scale helicopter for the pilots that love the military. One of the most iconic attack helicopters in history is now in the palm of your hand.

Splash

SAFE technology makes flying this helicopter as comfortable as possible, even if you’re new to collective pitch machines.

Blade Heli has released a new micro scale helicopter for the pilots that love military. One of the most iconic attack helicopters in history is now in the palm of your hand. The new Blade Micro AH-64 Apache is now available in both BNF and RTF packages. The AH-64 Micro has the trusted S.A.F.E. technology to make sure you are confident with every flight.

Some of the detail in the helicopter includes a 4 bladed head and tail, gun turrets and even body rivets. It also has a powerful brushless motor for those times where you need that extra punch. Full collective pitch control will ensure smooth stable flight making it easy to fly the scale routines in your back yard, or in the local gymnasium this winter. The AH-64 RTF will include the new DXe radio that has all the switches you need to use the S.A.F.E technology. The AH-64 is officially licensed by Boeing Aircraft Company, and Blade has taken full advantage of all the detail they can with this release.

Features

• Fully assembled, no building necessary.
  • AS3X Flybarless System.
  • Officially licensed model of the Boeing AH-64 attack helicopter.
  • SAFE technology with Panic Recovery mode.
  • Detailed AH-64 Apache body with extensive surface detail and trim.
  • Four-blade, collective pitch main rotor head.
  • 400mAh 2S Li-Po flight battery and charger.
  • Tough, lightweight air-frame.
  • Brushless main and tail motors.
  • AR6335 DSMX receiver with AS3X technology.
  • Direct-link, micro rotary cyclic servos.

For more information on the new AH-64 click here.

Last edited by ndfly700; Oct 07, 2015 at 02:30 PM..
Old Oct 07, 2015, 07:25 PM
Find More Posts by Deserteagle
USA, Mt, Great Falls
Joined Nov 2006
2,757 Posts
Very cool. Might have to get back into Helis
Deserteagle is online now Find More Posts by Deserteagle
Old Oct 08, 2015, 12:23 PM
Find More Posts by Bill Glover
United Kingdom, Bracknell
Joined Nov 2000
13,382 Posts
Deja Vu?

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2494999
Bill Glover is offline Find More Posts by Bill Glover
Old Oct 29, 2015, 12:08 PM
Find More Posts by raykay0743
United States, NJ, Jersey City
Joined Mar 2014
14 Posts
I hope that Blade will not discontinue this model after sometime similar to the death of the Red Bull Bo105, 130x size. I have managed to repair and upgrade 2 units of this scale helicopter that had inherent problems with the raised tail rotor by replacing all gears with metal as well as the fuselage that was a pain to for on. The inrunner brushless motor mount in the frame was one of its weakest points. The centrifugal force of the motor would weaken the mount when the metal and plastic upper gearing that connects the tail shaft would get stuck in either a hard landing or a not so bad crash. Since the skids are narrow and not true to scale I bended the skids to have a wider stance even though it lowered the fuselage closer to the ground. Nonetheless, it worked for me as I no longer experience main rotor blade strikes when the helicopter tips on the side. This is one of my favorite helicopter 130 size in my fleet the largest of which are 450's including Blade 450x RTF.
Wish Blade came out with the AH64 in a much larger scale. Will take a look into this new model that may possibly fuel further to my rc helicopter addiction.
raykay0743 is offline Find More Posts by raykay0743