Old Aug 18, 2009, 05:04 PM
Find More Posts by Mtn_Commando
United States, CA, Dublin
Joined Sep 2008
1,079 Posts
Discussion
New BH BlitzRCWorks Sukhoi Su-47 Berkut 3D Vector Thrust

http://www.bananahobby.com/1904.html

Pete, my apologies if there is already a thread for this (I couldn't find anything via search).

Could you please give us some (ANY) more info on this absolute beauty of a model? From what you have on the site so far, the following things struck out for me:

- DUAL axis thrust vectoring
- 2x 70 mm fans
- 6s Lipo
- 2.5 kg thrust (1.25 thrust to weight ratio)
- 5 feet in length
- Functioning canards
- Maybe functioning drogue chute?
- Opening canopy
- Gorgeous scale looks

To be honest, this model seems, well...simply perfect! I can easily see this model taking the market by storm.

I know its 'coming soon', but it literally took my breath away. A little pricey yes, but this is DEFINITELY getting on my must have list. So pretty please, give us some info, eh?

Waiting with bated breath...
Mtn_Commando is offline Find More Posts by Mtn_Commando
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2009, 07:23 PM
Find More Posts by huggett
EDF Addict
Wisconsin
Joined Aug 2005
648 Posts
Here is a thread started yesterday
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1097000
huggett is offline Find More Posts by huggett
Old Aug 18, 2009, 07:31 PM
Joined Sep 2008
1,079 Posts
thanks huggett. guess i was searching for "su-47" instead of "su47", doh
Old Aug 19, 2009, 12:07 AM
Find More Posts by gooniac33
Sunnyvale
Joined Feb 2009
6,184 Posts
wow that looks really nice!! Can't wait to see the video of this flying...
gooniac33 is offline Find More Posts by gooniac33
Old Aug 19, 2009, 02:25 AM
Find More Posts by neversommer
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,913 Posts
The Su-47...jeez I remember that previous versions of these foamies did not fly all to well...but this beast seriously looks hot..and I like that plane a lot..it has some amazing manover capabilities in real life..

I am very interested in that plane...it seriously would be something everybody would turn their heads too.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old Aug 19, 2009, 11:41 AM
Joined Sep 2008
1,079 Posts
Pete? Hey Pete? Oh Peeeete....you there?

Old Aug 19, 2009, 04:03 PM
Find More Posts by banana hobby
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,675 Posts
I'm here! I have just put 5 flights on the F-16 Vector! WOW SOOOOOOOO FUN! I will be working on a video shortly.

Pete
banana hobby is offline Find More Posts by banana hobby
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 20, 2009, 09:47 AM
Joined Sep 2008
1,079 Posts
nice! how about the berkut?
Old Aug 20, 2009, 12:30 PM
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtn_Commando
nice! how about the berkut?
My final production model for testing is route to me. When I get it I will have more info! Thanks for your patience!

Pete
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 20, 2009, 01:17 PM View Post
sarpilot
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Trolling (Obnoxious behavior). It is temporarily hidden while sarpilot edits it. Show it to me anyway.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 04:39 PM
United States, CA
Joined May 2008
2,675 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarpilot
Hi Pete,

My patience is about expired. Why do you ignore customers that have already spent thousands of dollars with you and only respond to threads where your Paypal standing or Visa/MC standing is in a state of flux?

Also, when are you going to send me the $5 part that we emailed each other about 2 months ago? It still has not arrived. Did you send it by canoe or how did you ship it?

Why do you choose to go into existing threads that have NOTHING to do with your part and post? You can keep it in the Banana Hobby support forum. You should not post in threads where people are talking about a specific aircraft. You do not need to get my attention with that route.

As for your 5 dollar part, I guess you pretty much choose to forget that we REFUNDED you for the $6.00 for the part that was out of stock? I just don't get it. You were banned from the forums because of the way you chose to conduct yourself over the part. We refunded you the $6.00. It has been resolved. Check your records.

Pete

JUST TO ADD, I have had it with you the few of you that keep saying I CHOOSE to ignore certain posts and concerns. For you individuals, take a took at how many threads are up and running. I do not have the time in 3 days to search for all the threads. If you have a concern, you can also contact Banana Hobby via Live Chat, Phone, (we now have 22 lines and a toll free number) or Email. I am one person monitoring the boards. I am at the end of my fuse with getting blamed. I will shut the forum down and for my existing customers, contact us with the methods listed. I am out of patience and time to deal with the few people that love to sit behind a monitor and throw stones.
Site Sponsor
Old Aug 20, 2009, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by gooniac33
Sunnyvale
Joined Feb 2009
6,184 Posts
Amen pete....

I feel for you man...But really you should just keep doing what you are doing and don't let the few knuckle heads spoil everything. Keep up the good work man!
gooniac33 is offline Find More Posts by gooniac33
Old Aug 20, 2009, 07:45 PM
Find More Posts by louisiana boy
Joined Mar 2009
148 Posts
Just a question, you say now you have 22 phone lines so does that meen you just hired at least 22 people?? Thats a quick turn around from not enough people in the last year to this many in what a couple of weeks. Just asking....
louisiana boy is offline Find More Posts by louisiana boy
Old Aug 20, 2009, 09:17 PM
Find More Posts by Rambo,John J.
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2009
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby
Why do you choose to go into existing threads that have NOTHING to do with your part and post? You can keep it in the Banana Hobby support forum. You should not post in threads where people are talking about a specific aircraft. You do not need to get my attention with that route.

As for your 5 dollar part, I guess you pretty much choose to forget that we REFUNDED you for the $6.00 for the part that was out of stock? I just don't get it. You were banned from the forums because of the way you chose to conduct yourself over the part. We refunded you the $6.00. It has been resolved. Check your records.

Pete

JUST TO ADD, I have had it with you the few of you that keep saying I CHOOSE to ignore certain posts and concerns. For you individuals, take a took at how many threads are up and running. I do not have the time in 3 days to search for all the threads. If you have a concern, you can also contact Banana Hobby via Live Chat, Phone, (we now have 22 lines and a toll free number) or Email. I am one person monitoring the boards. I am at the end of my fuse with getting blamed. I will shut the forum down and for my existing customers, contact us with the methods listed. I am out of patience and time to deal with the few people that love to sit behind a monitor and throw stones.
Well I hate to be cast into the middle of this but my dear friend sarpilot whom you had banned earlier today for trying to market an improved product has told me to relay to you that you are full of .

He has never received a refund from you and has never received the part he ordered from you. Sarpilot also wishes for me to ask you why you cannot answer any questions on the Tornado thread. He has related to me that he thinks you do not respond to questions because you have no answers.

I hate to be the relayer here but just write back Pete and I will make sure Sar sees it.

Best regards,
John
Rambo,John J. is offline Find More Posts by Rambo,John J.
Last edited by Rambo,John J.; Aug 21, 2009 at 08:00 AM.
Old Aug 20, 2009, 09:37 PM
Find More Posts by Rambo,John J.
Suspended Account
Joined Jul 2009
73 Posts
A thousand bucks.... any takers? A thousand bucks he blows this off like he blows off all the complaints.....

Rambo,John J. is offline Find More Posts by Rambo,John J.