HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old May 02, 2007, 09:45 PM
St. Pete, FL
Joined Feb 2006
292 Posts
Rave
Eagle Tree: Excellent Products - Great Customer Service!

My wife and sons pitched in on a Tower Hobby gift certificate for my birthday recently, and I couldn't wait to use it for the E-Logger V2. I ordered the logger, temp sensor and brushless RPM sensor. To my delight I found the postlady at my door with a package less than a week later. (Kudos to Tower, for that.)

But to my dismay, I found among all the little baggies and envelopes, NO E-Logger! The temp sensor was there. The RPM sensor was there. Even the USB cable, instruction booklet and CDROM for the logger were there, but the E-Logger itself was nowhere to be seen.

So I called Tower, and they explained that since the package was missing a part from a manufacturer-packed product, I needed to deal directly with Eagle Tree, the manufacturer. Which I did.

I spoke with William, and he apologized sincerely for my experience. He asked for an email with the particulars- address, short description of the problem, purchase details, etc. for their records. I received an acknowlegement email back from him a short time later. He explained that because it was Friday afternoon, it would be Monday before a replacement could be sent out.

Well, here Wednesday, 3 business days later, my E-Logger arrived safe and sound! Now William (or is it Bill?) didn't know me from Adam, and as far as he knew, I could have just made up the story, looking for some, "extra" free merchandise. But I wasn't and he gave me the benefit of any doubt.

This is honorable customer service. And I really appreciate it, despite a minor inconvenience of having to deal with someone's oversight. But EagleTree stood behind their customer, and I for one want to say: "Thank You, Eagle Tree!"

--Van

PS. I really love the E-Logger. I've played with it all evening and expect long, useful service from it.
van-c is offline Find More Posts by van-c
Last edited by van-c; May 03, 2007 at 06:59 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 03, 2007, 05:38 AM
turn, turn, turn.
Athol, Massachusetts
Joined Oct 2005
10,294 Posts
I agree, Top notch company. I've gotten loads of help from Don.
Kenny Sharp is offline Find More Posts by Kenny Sharp
Old Jun 22, 2007, 11:53 AM
Joined Nov 2003
4,934 Posts
Hi All,

Thanks for the kind words. We really appreciate it!!

Regards, Bill for Eagle Tree
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor