HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 08, 2013, 06:23 PM
United States, CA, Pleasanton
Joined Nov 2012
49 Posts
Question
How clear my seller report????

I joined RCGroups in November, and have gained A LOT of valuable info. since.

I placed my first classified ad in February, and have received nothing but grief from the last person who responded.

The result is that the last person gave me a negative rating as a seller. Soo I now have a negative rating for 1 of 1 clasasified ads placed, which looks great when I try to sell another item on RC Groups Classified ads. Think I have a chance of selling anything I list????? I doubt it.

This person continued to lambast me over two days, and approximately 7 threads. I refused to answer him, because it seemed stupid to get into a pissing contest with him, when he wouldn't listen to reason.

I can't understand why RC Groups.com allows any disgrunteled person, in this case a buyer, to automatically give any RC Groups seller a negative rating prior to any type of hearing taking place. That is totally out of the rhelm of US Juris Prudence. However, apparently it can be done as it was.

So, now that I am guilty until I can prove my innocense -- in the US Court System it's the opposite -- what is the protocol for attempting to regain my innocence????
Ron Christensen is offline Find More Posts by Ron Christensen
Last edited by Ron Christensen; Mar 08, 2013 at 08:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 11, 2013, 09:25 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,400 Posts
If a transaction has occurred we are unable to change a trader rating. There is nothing we can do in this case.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator