SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 21, 2013, 11:07 AM
The Netherlands, ZH, Wassenaar
Joined Sep 2010
820 Posts
Discussion
DX5e DSMX version causes servo jitter - HELP!

On the same Deltawing and everything equal, I bind the OrangeRX to my old DX5e DSM2 and everything works flawless, ground checks and flight.

Next I bind it to my DX5e DSMX and the aikerons jitter. Change ails to elevator on the RX pins same thing, same jitter.

Bind back to the old DX5e DSM2 and everything is fine.

Nothing wrong with the servos. Could possibly be the aileron channel on the TX? Dry joint on the board?

Has anyone seen this before?

I'm going to try to switch the Orange RX to an AR500 to see if it fixes the problem but I won't be able to get to the AR500 until tomorrow.

Thanks in advance if anyone has the answer.
TheLeabres is offline Find More Posts by TheLeabres
to remove ads between posts