HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 24, 2010, 07:53 PM
Tobias (aka glider hangaround)
Stockholm, Sweden
Joined Apr 2008
551 Posts
Discussion
Look what Ive found

By chance I did find a old lady for 40 $, a Multiplex Flamingo from the 80s-something, it is not in the best shape, but clearly fixable. I have loved that bird a long time for its beauty, a LHS has one in perfect condition hanging for display, and ive always admired it when looking up at it. Hopefully I will be able to restore it to some kind nice shape, but it will take some time I guess...
Fluffracka is offline Find More Posts by Fluffracka
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2010, 08:01 PM
slope'n the Colombian Andes
Colombia, Antioquia, Girardota
Joined Mar 2001
4,686 Posts
Gotta love these canopy latches we used to use back then...
This will be a nice project starting with undoing the nose job. And I assume you'll remove the original aileron linkage "klapperatismus" and install wing servos?

Dieter Mahlein, ShredAir
ShredAir is offline Find More Posts by ShredAir
Old Jul 24, 2010, 10:07 PM
Joined Jan 2007
4,731 Posts
I got one from Ian Douglas for helping him load up a moving ground, it was a nice suprise.
prodjx is offline Find More Posts by prodjx
RCG Plus Member
Old Jul 25, 2010, 01:19 PM
Tobias (aka glider hangaround)
Stockholm, Sweden
Joined Apr 2008
551 Posts
It has servobays in the wing already, but the spoilers are still driven by a central servo, planning to fix that as well. And of course the "nosejob" is the prio to start with...
Fluffracka is offline Find More Posts by Fluffracka