HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 12:06 AM
United States, CT, Waterbury
Joined Oct 2002
1,814 Posts
Got the new yellow fuse, and finished the swap! I covered the yellow parts with blue/red vinyl.. Looks pretty decent now!

The new fuse is a bit more tail heavy than the last, not sure what's up with that. Going to move my ESC a little further forward, but other than that, ready for maiden!

Pic with the yellow fuse:

And after I did some vinyl work:
TurboRacer is online now Find More Posts by TurboRacer
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 06:55 AM
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Dec 2011
2,191 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason4vu View Post
I did have servo control all the way in. Esc internal bec gives 6 volts. Another note... When I brought the plane back to the area where my tx was at the runway I noticed the blinking stopped and I had a solid orange light
I have 5245s in my 57 Extra and 59" Slick. 57 has a BEC and my 59 used the internal BEC from CC100. At beginning it was fine, but then I crashed my 59 twice, both time I was doing low rollers with full throw at all four servos. Sent the servos back to Hitec and found nothing. However, I found one servo with the infamous worn out at the upper case bushing. I replaced the servo case, added a CC 10a BEC and so far so good.
Vince_TT is online now Find More Posts by Vince_TT
Old Today, 09:27 AM
Well, now that you know ...
Grafton, Massachusetts, United States
Joined Sep 2004
5,649 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRacer View Post
Got the new yellow fuse, and finished the swap! I covered the yellow parts with blue/red vinyl.. Looks pretty decent now!

The new fuse is a bit more tail heavy than the last, not sure what's up with that. Going to move my ESC a little further forward, but other than that, ready for maiden!

Pic with the yellow fuse:

And after I did some vinyl work:
Well done! (still jealous of that fuse!!)
Bigster is online now Find More Posts by Bigster
Old Today, 01:04 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
26,701 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRacer View Post

Looks great!!

SteveT.
SteveT. is online now Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...