HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 24, 2013, 12:13 PM
United States, CO, Aurora
Joined Mar 2004
48 Posts
Discussion
Cox engine help

I realize this is a 1/2 Airplane forum but I figure some Cox lover will know the answer. I recently bought an old Cox Baja off the bay and am getting it ready to run. Currently cleaning off a few decades of crusted on fuel residue off the cylinder and getting the throttle sleeve to move freely. What is the preferred way it get the recoild starter cable to move freely and stay moving freely. I can pull it out but it doesnt retract smoothly. Trided dripping some alchol ito the assembly which seems to help but would WD40 or silicone spray be a bedtter choice?
fargophil is offline Find More Posts by fargophil
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 24, 2013, 08:20 PM
United States, SC, Columbia
Joined May 2010
1,355 Posts
If you don't get an answer here, someone at this link can help you. www.coxengineforum.com
I hope I'm not breaking the RCG rules by posting that.
RknRusty is offline Find More Posts by RknRusty