HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 19, 2014, 11:20 AM
Joined Sep 2013
1 Posts
Help!
Storm SD-8 gimbal leveling issue

Hi there,

I'm trying to change some settings on my Storm SD-8 gimbal seeing as it isn't level but I'm having trouble connecting to the board via BaseCam or other programs that allow you to make adjustments.

I downloaded the appropriate driver (rt232r uart USB) and now my computer recognizes the board.

here is a link: http://www.ftdichip.com/Drivers/D2XX.htm

So, now I'm having trouble finding the appropriate software to change the gimbal's settings. The programs i've tried using seem to notice the board but are unable to get any information or connection from it.

Am I missing something? Is there a specific program that will work for my board or can I make a program such as BaseCam or SimpleBGC work? I'm assuming it's just a compatibility issue with the hardware but I'm kind of lost at this point.

Thanks for your help!!!
deamicl is offline Find More Posts by deamicl
to remove ads between posts