HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 16, 2014, 10:06 AM
United States, UT, Orem
Joined Jan 2006
468 Posts
Thanks for the advice psychedvike!

I think the wood glue/water mix is the most common method I've seen. Although I was considering experimenting with wood glue/water/and polycrilic on some scrap foam which I have heard of some people doing.

Have you found the paper covering to be ale to cover slight compound curves? it would be nice if I could do it on the belly to add stiffness and protection on landings.
iceburg47 is offline Find More Posts by iceburg47
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 01:49 AM
United States, MN, Shoreview
Joined Aug 2012
128 Posts
It will cover almost any curve. You may have to make cuts and let the paper over lap itself to minimize the wrinkles. When dry you can sand it smooth with fine sand paper.
psychedvike is offline Find More Posts by psychedvike
Old Yesterday, 03:31 PM
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2004
235 Posts
I can't find these Air Hog Titans anywhere... Any ideas? Can we get these cheap online?
jlewis99 is offline Find More Posts by jlewis99
Old Yesterday, 05:43 PM
United States, MN, Cottage Grove
Joined Feb 2005
153 Posts
I'm assuming you tried Target over by the pool toys area? Also heard of them at ToysRUs. I know our Targets up here in MN have tons of them.
notny41 is offline Find More Posts by notny41
Old Yesterday, 08:34 PM
WITCH HUNTER EXTRAORDINAIRE
USA, FL, Boca Raton
Joined Feb 2001
820 Posts
Walmart has them as well...
bushpilotx1 is offline Find More Posts by bushpilotx1
Old Today, 01:22 AM
Houston, TX
Joined Feb 2004
235 Posts
Thanks, I went to the store and they didn't have them bUt walmart.com did and theY could ship them so I ordered 6 so I have spare parts . Should be fun!!!
jlewis99 is offline Find More Posts by jlewis99