HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 14, 2012, 09:48 PM
Joined Mar 2012
23 Posts
Discussion
HobbyZone Super Cub conversion!

Alrighty everybody. people have been converting the original RC trainer plane to brushless with ailerons, drop boxes, flaps, lights, fpv modules and so on. I am in the midst my self on a cub conversion.

Cheaper than a fun cub, the hobby zone super cub can perform exactly the same way as the fun cub for half the cost! this will be my second cub conversion after i had my wings split in two from g forces going into a loop.

This time i'm going for straight run times and looks. i took a 960kv motor out of a stock t28 trojan and the 30 amp esc by eflite the motor parkzone. i ran the same system in my previous cub and found it quite interestingly dangerous! instead of a wimpy 2200 3 cell, i have modded the fuselage to accomodate a 3 cell 5400 venom! idk how long the flight times will last but it should be a hella long time! Now im just about finished painting and installed wider landing gear struts thx to connections with some one with a flo jet pics will soon be shown!
JKlugman14 is offline Find More Posts by JKlugman14
to remove ads between posts