HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:24 PM
Joined Jul 2012
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by empeabee View Post
And changed the name of this thread to avoid confusion. lol enjoy.
It hasn't.
irononreverse is online now Find More Posts by irononreverse
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:30 PM
Fidler & twidler
Cranfield U.K.
Joined Mar 2004
4,087 Posts
oops - sorry
empeabee is offline Find More Posts by empeabee
Last edited by empeabee; Nov 22, 2012 at 09:36 PM. Reason: double posted somehow
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:32 PM
Fidler & twidler
Cranfield U.K.
Joined Mar 2004
4,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by irononreverse View Post
Pretty much everything is made in China. Do we start calling Apple makers of the people's phone? Pretty much everything would be the people's something or other.

And China like to put on a communist stance when it comes to ridding the poor of their possessions but it's as capitalist as it gets.

I also never saw any oppression in the old thread. What I saw was the equivalent of a child being scolded for misbehaving. I'm all for freedom of speech but a lot of fishycomic's posts could hardly be described as legible.

The videos were fine, he made sense and spoke comprehensibly. it's just that it seemed like something was going wrong when it he tried to send the information to his fingers.
China has the same problems we in UK had in the early 19th century with the Industrial Revolution, and a bunch of people left to form the USofA, and they had the same problem in the early 20th century, now its 21st century and it is Chinas turn ....
ooops deleted next lines before they got out, as I was getting PolyTickIal sorry. Live Life, enjoy lol
Old Nov 22, 2012, 09:42 PM
Fidler & twidler
Cranfield U.K.
Joined Mar 2004
4,087 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by irononreverse View Post
It hasn't.
see pix - same thread saved see date/time
Old Nov 22, 2012, 10:49 PM
Noob with Issues
United States, AZ, Maricopa
Joined Jul 2011
1,106 Posts
not saying fishy has mental issues as in deslisic or whatever.. I my self cant spell worth a crap. lets not pick on one anthers flaws. Everyone even fishy has tried in some way to improve ones view and knowledge. I'm an idiot! I cant understand crap when read! However if you show me something I got it!! That doesn't make it right for anyone to past judgement!! lets not attack like a bunch of 10 year olds. Be grown up and respect each persons view. If fishy or anyone was down right rude, off topic, and misleading then so be it. But if not lets all just move on and learn. Noone is above anyone. Even a genius can learn something from an idiot!!
crash74 is online now Find More Posts by crash74
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:36 AM
Registered Abuser
Joined Nov 2010
573 Posts
I followed that thread from the beginning and I would have to say that the thread was being attacked by fishy. He didn't like the fact that Tom enforced the rules of his own thread, he was constantly making remarks about it, in that thread and others, it's even reflected in the name chosen for this thread.

He was told repeatedly that his posts were confusing and as such were not very helpful to the thread. His videos prove that he can actually form sentences but his lazy approach to posting text proves his lack of respect for those who would read it.
I would imagine if some kid showed up posting his "short hand/slang" text ( i c u got teh 411 on teh 808 so...) it would be met with requests to stop and nobody would say 'stop attacking him".
Tom Frank worked very hard at keeping his thread on topic with correct information and fishy's posts almost always needed to be analyzed, interpreted and/or corrected in order to maintain the thread.

Is this post on topic? I can't tell.
lostheli is offline Find More Posts by lostheli
Last edited by lostheli; Nov 25, 2012 at 11:50 AM.
Old Nov 25, 2012, 12:10 PM
Joined May 2010
1,043 Posts
Every time someone posterbates, a kitten dies. I see one retching now...
Deadstick 8409 is offline Find More Posts by Deadstick 8409
Closed Thread