HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 10, 2011, 01:47 PM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Apr 2009
879 Posts
Discussion
HELP!!!....Problem binding a Walkera V370D01

I bought this used walkera V370D01 and it wouldnt bind to the 2403 Tx.So ordered a new Rx and it still does the same thing.When the Rx "finish" looking for signal all 2 servos go grazy in full.So thought the Tx was bad but got a friends 2403 and it does the same thing.Plus my Tx works good binding to his heli like it should.So Tx is out of the question.
Also tried it with the main motor disconnected thinking the mini electronic board on top of it was bad but servos keep doing the same thing and heli wont bind.
So whats next?..are all 2 servos bad?....thought the Rx was the brain of everything electrical here.I have had my share of Cx2 and Cx3`s but this heli have me puzzled.So any ideas?......Thanks in advance,....Albert
karfrik is offline Find More Posts by karfrik
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:20 PM
United States, CA, Rancho Cordova
Joined Jan 2011
3,864 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by karfrik View Post
I bought this used walkera V370D01 and it wouldnt bind to the 2403 Tx.So ordered a new Rx and it still does the same thing.When the Rx "finish" looking for signal all 2 servos go grazy in full.So thought the Tx was bad but got a friends 2403 and it does the same thing.Plus my Tx works good binding to his heli like it should.So Tx is out of the question.
Also tried it with the main motor disconnected thinking the mini electronic board on top of it was bad but servos keep doing the same thing and heli wont bind.
So whats next?..are all 2 servos bad?....thought the Rx was the brain of everything electrical here.I have had my share of Cx2 and Cx3`s but this heli have me puzzled.So any ideas?......Thanks in advance,....Albert
I don't know. Does the light come on on the receiver? If so , does it just flash? I'm sure you know that throttle has to be all the way down. Hope you don't need a new receiver.
barnstorm100 is offline Find More Posts by barnstorm100
Old Oct 11, 2011, 10:56 PM
United States, TX, Fort Worth
Joined Apr 2009
879 Posts
Throttle down and yes I bought a new rx and it keeps doing the same thing...that's why I'm confused.
karfrik is offline Find More Posts by karfrik