HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Yesterday, 12:45 PM
Joined Oct 2014
4 Posts
Hi Daryl and thanks for your elaborate answer and the flying tips! I did the Kebapstick-Test 10 Minutes after my initial post (and after switching my Brain on...) and you're right, no cutting necessary, just a very tight fit, so I put some Babypowder (sic!) on the rod and everything fell right into place.
I'm having a few quality control issues on this particular kit, the control horn counterplates are drilled too wide, so I had to get new ones; worse, the propeller nut and washer are completely missing, so I still have to wait until my retailer sends replacements or I'll get them myself. Hope that's not a regular thing, I really like the looks and choice of models with FMS, I want to get the FW190 as well.
I'm aware of the ground handling issues, but I'm kind of a 109-Fanboy, just such a nice looking plane. I'm really looking forward to the maiden flight!
Another question, what are the recommended control throws, as I can't find any reference to that in the manual? And sorry if that's already been asked, I'm only up to page 30 in the thread ;-).
Thanks again and greetings,
Niels
Crayzee is offline Find More Posts by Crayzee
to remove ads between posts