HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 24, 2014, 06:52 AM
Registered User
rinatka7's Avatar
Russian Federation, MO, Podolsk
Joined Dec 2010
190 Posts
Hi guys...
I have a question!
I have PAP with scale, but missing temp sensor.
How i can make it DIY version or can i buy it?
Thank you.
Grigory.
rinatka7 is offline Find More Posts by rinatka7
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 24, 2014, 09:00 AM
MRI
Engineered RC Products
MRI's Avatar
Joined Jul 2004
466 Posts
Anybody looking for 64 bit drivers or info and software for the Power Analyzer Pro or Oracle can go to the site www.PowerProView.com and download any needed software.

Regards,

Jeff
MRI is offline Find More Posts by MRI
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2014, 09:31 AM
Registered User
USA
Joined Jan 2002
4,829 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRI View Post
Anybody looking for 64 bit drivers or info and software for the Power Analyzer Pro or Oracle can go to the site www.PowerProView.com and download any needed software.

Regards,

Jeff
Awesome! Thanks Jeff! I love and still use my PAP!
Ohmic is online now Find More Posts by Ohmic
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2014, 12:04 PM
How high will it go?
antslake's Avatar
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,855 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinatka7 View Post
Hi guys...
I have a question!
I have PAP with scale, but missing temp sensor.
How i can make it DIY version or can i buy it?
Thank you.
Grigory.
I think it is a 10k thermister.
antslake is online now Find More Posts by antslake
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2014, 12:14 PM
Registered User
USA
Joined Jan 2002
4,829 Posts
I don't believe I purchased the temperature probe when I got mine so I can't check.
Ohmic is online now Find More Posts by Ohmic
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2014, 02:05 PM
Registered User
Fourdan's Avatar
Antony (France)
Joined Sep 2003
3,004 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rinatka7 View Post
Hi guys...
I have a question!
I have PAP with scale, but missing temp sensor.
How i can make it DIY version or can i buy it?
Thank you.
Grigory.
Hi Grigory
A long time ago I asked to Medusa Research
Reply was
Temperature sensor NTC
Resistance @ +25˚C = 10 kΩ 5%
Negative Temp Coefficient @ +25˚C = - 4.4%/˚C nominal
No ref. of the brand regarding that NTC
I have not checked-measured, myself, the two temp sensors I am using on my bench
Louis
Fourdan is offline Find More Posts by Fourdan
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2014, 04:01 PM
Registered User
rinatka7's Avatar
Russian Federation, MO, Podolsk
Joined Dec 2010
190 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourdan View Post
Hi Grigory
A long time ago I asked to Medusa Research
Reply was
Temperature sensor NTC
Resistance @ +25˚C = 10 kΩ 5%
Negative Temp Coefficient @ +25˚C = - 4.4%/˚C nominal
No ref. of the brand regarding that NTC
I have not checked-measured, myself, the two temp sensors I am using on my bench
Louis
Thank you very much Louis!
I will try find info about this NTC temp.sensor.
rinatka7 is offline Find More Posts by rinatka7
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31, 2014, 12:14 AM
How high will it go?
antslake's Avatar
Greenwood Lake NY
Joined Oct 2003
2,855 Posts
Just get a 10k thermistor and add wires to it.
antslake is online now Find More Posts by antslake
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion New RPM Sensor for the Power Analyzer Pro MRI Product Announcements 3 Nov 20, 2007 06:31 PM
Discussion Power Analyzer PRO fixture twilkers Electric Motor Design and Construction 1 Sep 19, 2007 09:37 PM
Sold Medusa Research Power Analyzer Pro watt meter pda4you Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 6 Feb 12, 2007 10:34 PM
Article Medusa Power Analyzer Pro Review JWarren Electric Plane Talk 12 Nov 14, 2006 04:41 PM
Power Analyzer Pro AWG Wire Size? Ohmic Medusa Research 2 Oct 08, 2005 08:09 PM