SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 25, 2014, 01:53 PM
Joined Sep 2014
9 Posts
Discussion
Multiwii not arming, flashing yellow LED

I'm just attempting to arm my first real quad, and running into issues. I've got a Multiwii & Megapilot AIO, with bluetooth and GPS. I've been able to connect to it via Bluetooth, and get readings from all sensors, and the radio. However, I am unable to arm. After booting, I get a flashing yellow LED in the status LED area, (flashing about 4 times rapidly in a row and repeating) and cannot seem to find what this flashing is referring to. The only thing I have found is that the light means it needs to be calibrated. I've calibrated through the Multiwii EZ-Gui on Android and return to the same flashing.

I tried putting the arm to an AUX switch, but nothing there still.

The radio is outputting between 1000-2000 in the EZ-GUI as well.

Any ideas on what I should be doing?
mrbarnes is offline Find More Posts by mrbarnes
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2014, 05:19 PM
Joined Feb 2013
984 Posts
Mag cal ?? Did you ?
Electro 2 is offline Find More Posts by Electro 2