SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Sep 27, 2012, 04:59 AM
Zurich
Joined Apr 2006
3,834 Posts
Cool
Avitron + Wingman in Shopping Mall

1. It's Kiki's favourite toy!

2. He exactly copies "Avi's" sound and says "Go, Go!" when he wants to fly outside [even if Avi is not with].

3. He LOVES to circle around with it in my small livingroom, also kissing it and telling it nice things.

4. So I now have TWO of these Avitrons!

Lee

Kiki Flying with R/C Avitron in Mall (0 min 12 sec)
xlcrlee is offline Find More Posts by xlcrlee
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 27, 2012, 12:15 PM
Joined May 2011
691 Posts
[QUOTE=xlcrlee;22846856]1. It's Kiki's favourite toy!

2. He exactly copies "Avi's" sound and says "Go, Go!" when he wants to fly outside [even if Avi is not with].

3. He LOVES to circle around with it in my small livingroom, also kissing it and telling it nice things.

4. So I now have TWO of these Avitrons!

Lee

Both Avitrons are RC but one is Radio another is Raisins controlled.I love live birds .They are smart and always better fliers than our ornithopters
Thanks for sharing
seagull10 is offline Find More Posts by seagull10
Old Sep 28, 2012, 07:17 AM
Zurich
Joined Apr 2006
3,834 Posts
Hi Sea:

Actually, he makes his own decisions [truly autonomous, in IT jargon]. But he listens to and considers my input. And that of the V1 in vid [2nd is V2.0 = super!] > note that once he figured out the mini-flock flight-plan [birds that evolved in trees evolved brains to make flt-plans, and are hard-wired not to land on each other*], he raced back to his landing spot by Sara [we decided that I'd land the Avitron in my hand, and Kiki would go to her, all of which we communiucated, in English, to clever young Padawan Kiki beforehand!].

Lee

* except that the lake gulls will occasionally land on the backs of feeding swans here, mainly to harass & annoy them .... until the swan finally turns and nips the naughty gull
Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:16 PM
ID
Joined Apr 2005
444 Posts
Really cool!
Sky HawK is offline Find More Posts by Sky HawK
Old Nov 27, 2012, 10:49 AM
Zurich
Joined Apr 2006
3,834 Posts
Kiki + [Kiki + Avitron] = 2[Kiki] + Avitron

Kiki + Kiki [bird watching] (0 min 26 sec)