HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 01, 2013, 02:58 PM
United States, CA, Garden Grove
Joined Oct 2000
11,366 Posts
Discussion
Thanks, Hitec Support

I was confused setting up my model with new Aurora 9 transmitter and Optima 6 receiver, including binding procedure and use of SPC port and BEC connections to power receiver and servos seperately. Called Hitec supporft in Poway.

The tech was very patient walking me through the binding procedure and describing why servos were not responding. I had to dig receiver, BEC, etc., wiring and connectors out of concealed place behind the cabin in my scale Cub, check all connections, and finally got it working properly so I could go ahead and program the transmitter.
E-Challenged is online now Find More Posts by E-Challenged
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2013, 08:57 AM
Missouri
Joined May 2010
67 Posts
Hitec support is among the best in the any industry not only the rc hobby. It has made me very brand loyal.

Gadget
Gadget99 is offline Find More Posts by Gadget99
Old Nov 02, 2013, 07:50 PM
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
Joined Sep 2007
677 Posts
My vote as well...

Always available and patient. Very fast on repairs, warranty or not. They have done some equipment checks for me and, again, timely and quick to respond to progress checks.

Another "thank-you" to the tech guys in Poway.

Dave
Highride is offline Find More Posts by Highride