HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:08 PM
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Careful!
HobbyPartz clearly doesn't have QUALITY CONTROL

Ordered 2x10000 MAH GensAce HardCase lipo, (Let me say that this is my first experience ever with the company and it has been an awful one from the moment I entered my credit card information) .

Lipos came today, guess what ? one of them reads zero voltage. Honestly? How hard is it to take out a multi meter and touch leads? Why waste every ones time and money because the company is too lazy or too cheap too pay someone to test the flipping batteries. It's like going out and buying a brand new car that wont start, you think that would be the first thing they check.

I entered a ticket for RMA. I notified my bank as well, I'm half expecting to get a response back telling me to pay for shipping back to hobbypartz, if that's the case I'll do a chargeback and take my money elsewhere. I'm thankful that I didn't cheap out on my charger , I ordered a hyperion eos720i from maxamps and had some issue with the order (not their fault) and they corrected it in a heartbeat, no questions asked and shipped me out my part next day with no extra charge, THAT is customer service. I will gladly pay the 80-100$ difference for maxamp batteries now that I know of their service. Last time I ever order from hobbypartz, I honestly don't care what they do to try to resolve it, there are plenty other companies out there who actually care about the customer.
Sirmilkbox is offline Find More Posts by Sirmilkbox
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 23, 2013, 06:49 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
586 Posts
Hey Sirmilkbox,
We sincerely apologize for the experience you've received. I'd be more than happy to help you here though. What was your order number?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirmilkbox View Post
Ordered 2x10000 MAH GensAce HardCase lipo, (Let me say that this is my first experience ever with the company and it has been an awful one from the moment I entered my credit card information) .

Lipos came today, guess what ? one of them reads zero voltage. Honestly? How hard is it to take out a multi meter and touch leads? Why waste every ones time and money because the company is too lazy or too cheap too pay someone to test the flipping batteries. It's like going out and buying a brand new car that wont start, you think that would be the first thing they check.

I entered a ticket for RMA. I notified my bank as well, I'm half expecting to get a response back telling me to pay for shipping back to hobbypartz, if that's the case I'll do a chargeback and take my money elsewhere. I'm thankful that I didn't cheap out on my charger , I ordered a hyperion eos720i from maxamps and had some issue with the order (not their fault) and they corrected it in a heartbeat, no questions asked and shipped me out my part next day with no extra charge, THAT is customer service. I will gladly pay the 80-100$ difference for maxamp batteries now that I know of their service. Last time I ever order from hobbypartz, I honestly don't care what they do to try to resolve it, there are plenty other companies out there who actually care about the customer.
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Jan 23, 2013, 07:48 PM
Joined Jan 2013
6 Posts
Order number is yhst-62196343123315-361217 . Don't waste your time, the rep that answered my ticket made it clear that you won't ship out my replacement until you have the defective battery in your hands. I'm not waiting over a month just for shipping back and forth between us. Took me almost two weeks just to get these as it is. Just doing a charge back with my bank account so I can buy batteries from someone national. Have fun dealing with paypal.
Sirmilkbox is offline Find More Posts by Sirmilkbox