HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 08, 2013, 11:47 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2010
50 Posts
Discussion
Someone who has had experience buying at toysonics???

I'm starting to worry about the purchase orders that I put in Toysonics.

I paid my first order on 01-02-2013 10:19:17, since then, this order is in "Processed" status, but no changes. I sent a message to the mail they put for contact on the page, but no answers until now.

Just wanted to hear from anyone who has recently received any order from toysonics.

Thanks!

IRB
ivanborrelly is online now Find More Posts by ivanborrelly
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 09, 2013, 10:07 AM
Always Fly 2 Mistakes High!
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,398 Posts
I've ordered 1 plane and several accessories from them over a couple of years and they have been great. Last order was a few months ago.

Russ
RGS2010 is offline Find More Posts by RGS2010
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Catch Up 2013-2014
Old Jan 09, 2013, 11:11 AM
EVFlyersBoss
United States, NV, Henderson
Joined Jan 2005
58 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivanborrelly View Post
I'm starting to worry about the purchase orders that I put in Toysonics.

I paid my first order on 01-02-2013 10:19:17, since then, this order is in "Processed" status, but no changes. I sent a message to the mail they put for contact on the page, but no answers until now.

Just wanted to hear from anyone who has recently received any order from toysonics.

Thanks!

IRB

I ordered a 40% hatch for my plane on 31 Dec 2012 from Toysonics (Kaf Group). Only email received was an automated one that order was processed. I have emailed and called (voice mail only) and have not been able to get a response from them for 10 days, nor receive the hatch. I resolved that the only way to get some action is thru paypal, which I have started a resolution claim. Be aware that toysonics is "out to lunch" and will take your order, but you may never see items. Buyers beware.
bobzilla is offline Find More Posts by bobzilla
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:18 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2010
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobzilla View Post
I ordered a 40% hatch for my plane on 31 Dec 2012 from Toysonics (Kaf Group). Only email received was an automated one that order was processed. I have emailed and called (voice mail only) and have not been able to get a response from them for 10 days, nor receive the hatch. I resolved that the only way to get some action is thru paypal, which I have started a resolution claim. Be aware that toysonics is "out to lunch" and will take your order, but you may never see items. Buyers beware.
At this time i think you're right because i can't get any answer through any message. It's a shame, i though it was a great desicion to get some products from toysonics, now i don't even think it's a real store...nobody answers the phone or reply my email messages, not even the account from RCGroups.

I'll wait a couple of days, because i still have some hopes to get the products i ordered!!!

Thanks for your comments!!!!
Old Jan 09, 2013, 01:35 PM
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,398 Posts
Sad to hear this guys...THIS is why I always use PayPal !!!

I've never had to use PayPal's service for non-performance of a vendor. Let me know how it turns out.
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2013, 02:00 PM
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,398 Posts
I just went to their site and it basically states that they are doing inventory and won't be responding until after the 13th of this month. As memory serves, they did the same thing last year. Maybe that's it...even though it seems like a poor business practice.

Russ
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 09, 2013, 02:13 PM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2010
50 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGS2010 View Post
I just went to their site and it basically states that they are doing inventory and won't be responding until after the 13th of this month. As memory serves, they did the same thing last year. Maybe that's it...even though it seems like a poor business practice.

Russ
Thanks a lot, RGS2010!

I hope to receive some good news from them. I didn't realize that, My apologies to toysonics.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 06:53 AM
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2010
50 Posts
Still waiting for my orders!!!!

I'll keep buying from China, it takes the same time, and it's cheaper...I thought i had the advantage of ordering from USA, but no...i haven't received none of the orders that i put on December on Toysonics !!!
Old Jan 22, 2013, 07:31 AM
Houston, Texas
Joined Mar 2010
3,398 Posts
WOW, there must really be some trouble there!
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 31, 2013, 06:28 PM
United States, MO, St Charles
Joined Jan 2013
130 Posts
Did anyone get their stuff
lardo5150 is offline Find More Posts by lardo5150
Old Feb 05, 2013, 05:47 PM
United States, MA, Plymouth
Joined Jan 2013
1,305 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RGS2010 View Post

Russ

It's not a business practice - it's Chinese New Year. The entire country shuts down for over a week.
Arr0wHead is offline Find More Posts by Arr0wHead
Old Feb 05, 2013, 06:34 PM
Ex AmA mEMBEr
United States, CA, San Bernardino
Joined Feb 2010
656 Posts
EASY GUYS,
toysonics is 100% legit and honest. clement mok and toysonics is safer and less mistake prone than the nitroplanes/hobbypartz/xheli conglomerate. (i do use both) toysonics's crew doesn't start work till 11am and quit at 7pm (go figure) and of my 25 or 30 orders i have NEVER had an order ship quicker than 2 or 3 days. (it's not "headsuprc" for sure) i placed an order just before the first of jan. and it didn't ship till the 16th of jan.... I HAD 1 OF MY POP-UP BLOCKERS blocking the banners that were on every page, i did see the 10% discount sign but not the banner explaining why. i came here to whine about it with everyone else and someone mentioned add blockage... i wasn't feeling like a rocket scientist that day.
i did just post (in this forum) that we need a sticky that covers the login area for 2 weeks every year during the ch-n/year, would have saved me some stress last year and i know not to order during feb. (even from the usa store)

michael clyde
mchldpy is offline Find More Posts by mchldpy
Last edited by mchldpy; Feb 05, 2013 at 06:37 PM. Reason: cuz...