HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 22, 2009, 01:03 PM
Fly it like a rental!
San Diego, CA
Joined Feb 2009
277 Posts
Help!
Always Sold Out

Do you have items that are always sold out? I have been trying to get a UAV http://www.nitroplanes.com/4eluavrqprra.html and your SR-71 kit http://www.nitroplanes.com/5racosr71blt.html for months now.. But they are always sold out. Is this a constant problem with your company? If so take the items off your website if they are sold outand stop advertising for them. If they come and go then why don't you back order for people? Unsure of the supply chain?

I've held off on buy ANYthing from your company for fear of buying something and the item goes out of stock or no longer being about to get parts for it..

Thank you for your help and I hope to be a customer some day.

Derek
ScaleNVYflyr is offline Find More Posts by ScaleNVYflyr
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 22, 2009, 05:53 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
Good question. We are improving our supply chain efficiency now and hope to shorten the restocking time. Meanwhile, we do carry replacement parts for majority of our planes. Don't worry.

Thanks
Jason
NitroPlanes.com
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed at Nitro Planes
nitroplanes is offline Find More Posts by nitroplanes
Old Aug 02, 2009, 12:15 AM
Suspended Account
West Central PA
Joined Dec 2008
2,140 Posts
I wish that I would just stop seeing planes that seemingly will never be there. Under warbirds, I see a beautiful Stuka. Click on the link, and no Stuka. Same goes for the CMP Peashooter. Now if there are a few stocked every 5 years that sell out in 1 day, should the plane be on the site, for me to hopelessly click every time I go there?
WTFLYR is offline Find More Posts by WTFLYR
Old Aug 04, 2009, 07:54 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
We will update our system in order to improve the efficiency of the supply chain. Hope to avoid the out-of-stock problem of so many hot items in the future and the rough arriving time of sold-out items can be posted to our website as soon as the orders are placed to China. Pls keep on visiting our website. Sorry for inconvenience to our customers.

All of your comments are highly valuable to us. We are improving with your concern.

Thanks
Jason
NitroPlanes.com
Old Aug 05, 2009, 12:00 AM
Canton, Michigan USA
Joined Jul 2007
15,867 Posts
I've stopped looking for EDFs on your site because they are out of stock more often than not. Shore up that line of credit and order more product from your suppliers.
Prof100 is online now Find More Posts by Prof100
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 10, 2009, 04:03 PM
Joined May 2007
55 Posts
I agree. I've been waiting for a number of planes to come in and it's been MONTHS.

If you guys had a clue on how much $$$$$ you lose by not having stock, you'd die of a heart attack. It should never take months to improve supply lines. You guys could have raised cash and bought the IP for most of these planes and started to build them in the U.S. If you can't buy from China "at-will" --- make the stuff here.

I love your planes - but you guys being out of stock 100% of the time on almost ALLLLLLL planes looks really, really bad.

If you guys fix your company, I'll consider buying again. I really hope you do and diversify your supply line.
unvmygame is offline Find More Posts by unvmygame
Old Aug 10, 2009, 07:42 PM
Joined Nov 2008
7 Posts
Is nitroplanes.com the same company that xheli.com?
Yamid is offline Find More Posts by Yamid
Old Aug 12, 2009, 06:06 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
It is same.
We are improving our supply chain problem. You will see the changes shortly.

Thanks.
Jason
Old Aug 12, 2009, 09:03 PM
Flyin' Texas
Joined Oct 2008
93 Posts
Is this the same Jason that is the Customer Service rep for Hobbycity.com?

please answer...
badkisson is offline Find More Posts by badkisson
Old Aug 13, 2009, 05:24 PM
Joined Jul 2005
1,008 Posts
No. this forum has nothing do with hobbycity.com.

Thanks
Jason
NitroPlanes.com
Old Aug 17, 2009, 06:17 PM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Oct 2004
71 Posts
Jason,
I have been waiting for the 64mm f-35 kit only version for a while now. Do you have an estimate for when it will be back in stock?
dennissteir is offline Find More Posts by dennissteir
Old Aug 21, 2009, 03:41 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
You know nitroplanes has a really good reputation for quality airplanes I have to say that. They have a really nice range of EDF Jet's with a good customer rating.

Now Nitroplanes could you guys not offer us european customers some sort of a different shipping method so these planes could also be send to us?

I mean I am highly interested into the EF2000..you guys had the HC-Hobby one in stock 2 weeks ago and is now gone again..when I put it in my shopping card it showed the shipping would be a whopping 92US Dollars.

Can that plane really be shipped to us European Customers? Otherwise it would state so otherwise in the shopping cart wouldn't it?

I mean we order a lot of planes and it would give you guys even more profit to make your site accessible to us so we can purchase your planes as well and to be send to Europe.

Just a word of advice.

Neversommer.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old Aug 21, 2009, 06:47 PM
Let er Rip
Long Island, NY
Joined Oct 2003
3,111 Posts
Nitro planes, they never stock anything they show on their webpage.

Fancy websight but thats it.

Jim
Pilot44 is offline Find More Posts by Pilot44
Last edited by Pilot44; Aug 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM.
Old Aug 22, 2009, 05:54 AM
Luzern/Switzerland
Joined Aug 2008
2,894 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot44
Nitro planes is a joke, they never stock anything they show on their webpage.

Fly-by-night outfit.

Fancy websight but thats it.

Jim
Nitroplanes are always out of stock due to their amazing good prices and high quality planes they have..

Ever seen movies by Nightflyyer on Youtube? Maybe cause of him,not sure,but I think he had a lot to do why Nitro planes are selling their planes so well.
neversommer is offline Find More Posts by neversommer
Old Aug 22, 2009, 09:23 PM
Dickinson, Tx.
Joined Sep 2004
5,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot44
Nitro planes, they never stock anything they show on their webpage.Fancy websight but thats it.
Jim
I agree... Every time I go to the website, every aerobatic plane I would like to get is sold out. I have been to the website at least 50 times, but it is always the same, after awhile, it gets old.

Challenger413
Challenger 413 is offline Find More Posts by Challenger 413