New Products Flash Sale
Old May 21, 2015, 10:05 AM
Find More Posts by Jman841
United States, FL, Fort Pierce
Joined Dec 2013
867 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendrnk View Post
Correct, just use different netID's for your different setups.
Excellent, thank you
Jman841 is online now Find More Posts by Jman841
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 07:29 AM
Find More Posts by artob
Indonesia, Jakarta
Joined Jul 2014
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman841 View Post
How close together do you have the two when output power is at 30? If it's too close it could be jamming each other. Also, why do you want to use 30? With output power at 20 you will have range far beyond the capabilities of a hexa. 30 should have adaquate air flow for cooling and really is only needed for planes with trying to go really far, even then a good set of antennas and data transfer rate is more important than bumping the power all the way up.

If you don't need the range, I would recommend against putting them to full power for a number of reasons. (Increased heat, current, excessive jamming of the spectrum, interference, if in the U.S. You're supposed to have an armature HAM license to use 915mhz so no reason to broadcast anymore than necessary)
That really make sense. Today i'm trying tx power at 25dbm it working great. Yesterday i was doing a bench test when the problem occurs, so they just separated about 3 meters.
I'm using my hexa to do aerial photogrammetry for topographical mapping on a coal mine sites. I usually get a weak signal when reaching 6km. That 6km is on a hilly area. I'm losing signal on 7km. The mapping area had almost zero population so i think there should be no problem on putting full power.
My hexa is on Y6B configuration with large prop that could stay for 27minutes in the air on almost 15 m/s speed
artob is offline Find More Posts by artob