477 Posts
Not
Adamskido76 is offline Find More Posts by Adamskido76
Old Mar 01, 2015, 02:25 AM
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Jan 2011
3,143 Posts
The number of pages is dependent on how many posts you choose to view per page and whether you are looking at the mobile or full version of the site. On this mobile with my settings it is 300 pages.
mutha is online now Find More Posts by mutha
Old Mar 01, 2015, 03:01 AM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
477 Posts
Doh! I thought I had seen it on a 1000 then it went back 2 999 haha I had reduced the size of text!
Old Mar 01, 2015, 04:18 PM
Canada, ON, Kenora District
Joined Sep 2014
51 Posts
I think you should still get a prize.
nwchris is offline Find More Posts by nwchris
Old Mar 01, 2015, 07:03 PM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
477 Posts
Haha thanks Chris, any update on your AXN on floats idea? I think it would work better with a complete 1 piece of foam float rather than split in 2 like landing gear? It would give it a lot more stability and a lot more room for adjustment without a wing tipping?

P.S I already got a prize(or 2), my HH Sport Cub S and UMX Stryker turned up on Friday haha roll on spring time.....
Old Mar 03, 2015, 11:14 AM
Canada, ON, Kenora District
Joined Sep 2014
51 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamskido76 View Post
Haha thanks Chris, any update on your AXN on floats idea? I think it would work better with a complete 1 piece of foam float rather than split in 2 like landing gear? It would give it a lot more stability and a lot more room for adjustment without a wing tipping?

P.S I already got a prize(or 2), my HH Sport Cub S and UMX Stryker turned up on Friday haha roll on spring time.....
Cool on the two new planes!

I think I have decided to get a Flyzone Tidewater for now. I already have a Tactic Xmitter, so I can get a Tx-R version for $180 Canadian ($144 US). But the AXN is still in my sights.

I was thinking the same thing in regards to floats: a piece of long styrofoam under the fuse, not very thick, to help the water landing. I would still hand launch from the boat. I was also thinking of two smaller styrofoam blocks over the wing servos, with a good shot of Corrosionx underneath these blocks. I would plug the nose vent, and add "plastic spoon" scoop vents, one on the nose cowl facing forward, and one after the wings facing aft.
It may be fall till I do this, hopefully our dollar recovers by then!
-Chris
nwchris is offline Find More Posts by nwchris
Last edited by nwchris; Mar 03, 2015 at 10:41 PM.
Old Mar 03, 2015, 03:05 PM
United Kingdom, Harwich
Joined Nov 2014
477 Posts
Good choice the Tidewater should be a fun spring/summer? And you already to go with your Tx so happy days....
I think you have it sussed on the AXN Chris, Good ideas and I think they are not to hard to do to give it a try haha I may even try it with mine now hmmmm what to do what to do?
I dont know how but we seem to be doing really well in ol Blighty for a change, I see it on the goggle box the other day that we out performing most nations?! How the ? Haha If we can pick things up again anyone can.
Looking forward to hearing about your Tidewater Chris, I will have the Skipp up n flying sooner rather than later and we can compare the 2 if you want?
All the best
Adam