SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
View Poll Results: Have you used my lights and been 100% happy??
Yes 0 0%
No 0 0%
Not Yet 1 100.00%
Cant wait to try a set! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old Feb 14, 2015, 08:15 PM
20+ years rc pro and semi pro
Joined Mar 2013
129 Posts
New Product
Custom L.E.D. Lights as low as $12 shipped!

I build custom light kits for applications from ultra micro to full size scale lighting on larger models! Every kit is hand built and tested and photographed for your approval before I ship! I also offer a free 1 year warranty on all light kits INCLUDING CRASH DAMAGE!! You just pay shipping on warranty repairs! Ive made over 50 sets of lights now for rcgroups members with 100% satisfaction ! Send me a message to discuss what you would like to have built and Im certain I can make a set you love! As these kits are custom fit sometimes it will take a few days or even a week to get them in the mail to you but its worth the weight! I can make lights powered by your 1s flight pack or powered by your receiver if you have an empty channel and can also build ultra bright 12 volt strip kits if your flying with a 3s or bigger battery! Most sets are very low power drain and will not shorten your flight times noticeably, check out the bench test picture showing a 9 led set running on a standard 1s 220mah flight pack over 20 mins!!

Hope to hear from you soon , Rc Brian NJ

Night Flight is the most fun you can have with your pants on
rc brian nj is offline Find More Posts by rc brian nj
to remove ads between posts