HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 28, 2013, 08:26 PM
Professional UAV Services
Australia
Joined Dec 2009
2,533 Posts
Discussion
HobbyKing has been added to Untrusted Sites

I see that the major Web Site Security Companies used for corporate Internet security has listed HobbyKing rating as Poor this morning due to malware on the sites pages. I wonder what Hobbyking has put on their pages or if they have been hacked.....

I would not use their credit card payments system or their auto paypal loging ATM.
Redemptioner is offline Find More Posts by Redemptioner
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2013, 10:23 PM
United States, TX, Lubbock
Joined May 2007
39 Posts
Stop trusting a china operated company. Sooner or later they will rob you blind
sidewinderFSK is offline Find More Posts by sidewinderFSK
Old Apr 17, 2013, 04:54 AM
Joined Apr 2013
100 Posts
You guys really have not a clue how cookies and certificates work do you.

1 They havn't applied for a certificate to validate the security of there site which is not uncommon. Why pay for something if people love the way it is.

2 Malware can be misconceived and slandered when it is as something as simple as a cookie. Almost every site out there installs cookies in your browsers cache and when you head to another site those banners have read access to cookies as well thus the consistent hk banners you see even on unaffiliated sites.

3 Tons of sites use a paypal auto forwarding urls. If your one of those people that didnt realize your browsers url just changed 10 times while checking out than you dont need to be on the internet.

4 If someone hacks your paypal your obviously not held liable, paypal does not hold customers accountable for fraudulent activity.

5 Never use your credit/debit for jack dufus online these days unless from reputable company.
Take It Outside is offline Find More Posts by Take It Outside