HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 14, 2012, 01:57 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
The hawk have some piece completed. the wing joiner is 16mm carbon tube .turbine version is rod .and the ducting just finish the masterplug . so tomorrow can have the ducting . it is fit 100mm fan and 90mm also no problem .The machine is the vacum bag pump and the heat oven for the epoxy work and hollow mold models .
kin is offline Find More Posts by kin
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Aug 14, 2012 at 02:09 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:07 AM
Brisbane, Australia
Joined Oct 2004
1,168 Posts
Wow kin,

You already have a small gaggle of hawks going. They are really starting to come along nicely!! That 16mm solid carbon rod looks really serious!!!

Thanks

dave
ticketec is offline Find More Posts by ticketec
Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:11 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
But a small team of the gaggle will fly to Australia first , and land to your garden .So please prepare some food ( equipment ) to them . Today the first pair tail wing (full composite ) ,each piece is 40 g with the aluminium shaft . The shaft is control with a composite bearing mount build inside the fuselage .Even the econ version also have this composite tail wing .if you like to painting this models . you can order the gel coat version , it lower cost and the main wing is foam cord wing with balsa sheet surface , you just sand and make a very thin layer 0.05mm glass cloth and sanding and primer it . and you can have a full composite and lower cost models . let your top quality gear fit to this hawk . i think it is a very happy planning . The cockpit panel and the canopy frame is very nice scale and possible add the point hinge to make it side openning . let 100% scale looking when you doing the battery exchange . very Cool !
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by kin; Aug 15, 2012 at 12:16 PM.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:31 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,249 Posts
Can someone please give me a link to where Kin's finished products are listed for sale

I tried Smartmodel com and all I see in planes is an A10. I must be trying the wrong web site.
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:43 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Can someone please give me a link to where Kin's finished products are listed for sale

I tried Smartmodel com and all I see in planes is an A10. I must be trying the wrong web site.
My website is www.smartmodel.com.hk . this year have some new develope and some have doing the mold and master plug .Ansd som eis out soucing model , but if you only see a A-10 . i think you have see a wrong website !
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 15, 2012, 02:04 PM
Joined Feb 2006
7,249 Posts
Kin,

I found them, thanks
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:08 AM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
The ducting completed and very fit the fuselage , because it is cnc ! HA ! Ha! the intake lips will add to the entry
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 16, 2012, 01:33 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
I'm really liking the look of the foamie Hunter on your website. I reallly want one of those. composite would be awesome too. the Hawk is looking very good. it's on my bucket list for sure.

Rich
LuvEvolution7 is offline Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
Old Aug 16, 2012, 02:45 PM
Do it Right, the first time!
United States, MN, Hermantown
Joined Dec 2008
6,007 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kin View Post
My website is www.smartmodel.com.hk . this year have some new develope and some have doing the mold and master plug .Ansd som eis out soucing model , but if you only see a A-10 . i think you have see a wrong website !
I have tried the link, and I see the A-10's and the HET 90mm F-16's on first page. Looked under Smartmodel ducted fan 90's . I must have wrong one too!
CoolerByTheLake is offline Find More Posts by CoolerByTheLake
Old Aug 16, 2012, 02:57 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
I don't think they have anything up yet. No point putting up what you hqvent got to sell. Wish there was a two for one deal on that Hunter like there is on the F100. That's a sweet deal.
LuvEvolution7 is offline Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:38 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
Sorry guy! i think i need let some time in my website and update it , Sorry ! you can PM me !and Email me wankin007@yahoo.com.hk or bandylaw118@yahoo.com.hk
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 16, 2012, 10:39 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
F-100 buy one get one (white colour )free !
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 16, 2012, 11:01 PM
kin
Composite factory
Joined Sep 2007
3,339 Posts
The Hawker in photo , But this guys is not me ! I am young and handsome !
RCG Plus Member
Old Aug 17, 2012, 07:11 AM
Not enough hours in the day
Melbourne
Joined Feb 2009
2,429 Posts
That front on photo of the Hawker Hunter makes the fuselage and wings not look quite straight?
Slaanesh is offline Find More Posts by Slaanesh
Old Aug 17, 2012, 12:06 PM
Joined Feb 2006
7,249 Posts
I'm getting the feeling that Kin is more into development and playing with the molding equipment than paying attention to business. He seems to be going in 5 directions at once with nothing getting finished.

Lots of talk, lots of pictiures, nothing to buy.

I want to buy something. There is an A10 with no details or specifications. Same for the the F16. Hardly any information is available on these models.

C'mon Kin, it seems that both you and Tam went to the same school, smart, high energy, lots of ideas, lots of research, but no quick run to the finish line. Please go back and fix up the listings on the web site to include more information.

Al
Last edited by SCALEFAN; Aug 17, 2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: added words