New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
Old Dec 08, 2015, 06:13 AM
Jeuke26 is offline
Find More Posts by Jeuke26
Registered User
Joined Apr 2014
451 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBuld View Post
There should be a backup of your Desert Aircraft/EF MXS 64 in Users/Gordon/My Documents/PhoenixRC/Variants [ver 5.5 install date]
Thanks, Will look for it. How is your experience with the update?
Jeuke26 is offline Find More Posts by Jeuke26
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2015, 06:40 AM
leons1 is offline
Find More Posts by leons1
Registered User
United Kingdom, Winchester
Joined May 2013
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by minirotor View Post
Ground roll can be easily adjusted by going to model/edit/gear/friction

M
Thanks for that. Can you explain further, Please. There are 2 gear settings with 2 options to each gear . I have tried various setting with no difference.

Leon
leons1 is offline Find More Posts by leons1
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2015, 08:55 AM
TrueBuld is offline
Find More Posts by TrueBuld
Registered User
TrueBuld's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
318 Posts
Friction on grass

Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1 View Post
Thanks for that. Can you explain further, Please. There are 2 gear settings with 2 options to each gear . I have tried various setting with no difference.

Leon
That is very odd, because I set it to 500 as a test and the plane would not move. Setting both to 150% improves the friction on grass (not tested on tarmac)
If when you test it at 500 makes no difference then something is really wrong (not saving?).

All this stuff is at ...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2#post33388565
and please vote!
TrueBuld is offline Find More Posts by TrueBuld
Last edited by TrueBuld; Dec 08, 2015 at 10:42 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 08, 2015, 08:58 AM
TrueBuld is offline
Find More Posts by TrueBuld
Registered User
TrueBuld's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeuke26 View Post
Thanks, Will look for it. How is your experience with the update?
Please see...http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2#post33388565
TrueBuld is offline Find More Posts by TrueBuld
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2015, 06:17 AM
leons1 is offline
Find More Posts by leons1
Registered User
United Kingdom, Winchester
Joined May 2013
43 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueBuld View Post
That is very odd, because I set it to 500 as a test and the plane would not move. Setting both to 150% improves the friction on grass (not tested on tarmac)
If when you test it at 500 makes no difference then something is really wrong (not saving?).

All this stuff is at ...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...2#post33388565
and please vote!
Thanks for that. I guess I was thinking that friction could be applied to replicate the affect that grass has on the "real thing".

I do not follow your comment "and please vote". I could not see any reference to voting..??..
Leon
leons1 is offline Find More Posts by leons1
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 09, 2015, 06:27 AM
TrueBuld is offline
Find More Posts by TrueBuld
Registered User
TrueBuld's Avatar
Joined Nov 2013
318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by leons1 View Post
Thanks for that. I guess I was thinking that friction could be applied to replicate the affect that grass has on the "real thing".

I do not follow your comment "and please vote". I could not see any reference to voting..??..
Leon
There is a discussion about version 5.5 at...
Aircraft - General Simulators Discussion Phoenix 5.5g short review

I thought that my link would take you there http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...7#post33334805
hope this link works.
TrueBuld is offline Find More Posts by TrueBuld
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold Phoenix R/C Pro Simulator V4.0 vacahtu Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Jan 18, 2014 01:19 AM
Sold New Phoenix RC PRO SIMULATOR WITH DX5 ncsky Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 0 Dec 06, 2013 02:52 PM
Question Phoenix R C Pro Simulator V4.0 HackHeli Simulators 4 Oct 07, 2013 01:20 PM
Sold Phoenix R/C Pro Simulator V3.0 (Auto-Update to V4.0) w/ *NEW* DX4e Transmitter ShaneXman Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 1 Jun 18, 2013 06:27 PM
Sold Phoenix RC Pro Flight Simulator 2.5 (3.0) killermolly Aircraft - General - Miscellaneous (FS/W) 5 Feb 18, 2011 10:28 AM