Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 04, 2012, 03:41 PM
United States, NY, Center Moriches
Joined Feb 2012
157 Posts
Discussion
Cermark fantasy racer question.

I just purchased the BNF version of this plane and upon reading the bulletin enclosed it says to re-glue the control horns. I also read that in the post here. I'm new so this might be a dumb question but do I remove the control horn, clean the old glue off the plane and horn, then re-glue it or just leave it intact and glue over it. I assume the first option but need to ask anyway. If so how do you remove the old glue without damaging anything. Thanks.
John S. is offline Find More Posts by John S.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 05, 2012, 06:25 PM
Stress Be Gone
Snohomish, WA
Joined May 2000
3,378 Posts
I believe most people just leave the horns in place and add extra glue.
GBR2 is offline Find More Posts by GBR2
Old Mar 05, 2012, 07:04 PM
United States, NY, Center Moriches
Joined Feb 2012
157 Posts
I believe most people just leave the horns in place and add extra glue.

Thanks for the reply. I called cermark and they told me that the earlier versions had some glueing issues but since then they have beefed up the glue but I should still tug on them to make sure they're tight. I added extra glue around them after that just to be sure. This plane looks awesome. I'm not gonna be ready to fly it for a while but had to get one.
John S. is offline Find More Posts by John S.
Old Mar 05, 2012, 07:23 PM
United States, GA, Grayson
Joined Mar 2008
506 Posts
I believe there is a huge thread on this plane in the Foamie Kit forum. It would be worth checking out!

Edit: yea here it is http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1330036
Happy reading!
tripleup05 is offline Find More Posts by tripleup05