Old Jan 30, 2012, 08:25 PM
George Jure
Hamilton, Ontario
Joined Aug 2005
277 Posts
Suggestion
Looking to Contact Moderator Privately

Hello

I would like to contact the moderator of the Submarine section Reg. a Posting of mine; Sun. Jan. 29,2012 late in the evening, that is now gone from the list of posts.

I would like to talk to the moderator privately about the situation.

Thanks
George
George Jure is offline Find More Posts by George Jure
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 20, 2012, 01:50 PM
Mariner BC Canada
Joined Feb 2012
195 Posts
George,

I have "flagged" your post so it will get his/her attention.

-Tom
BluenosePacific is offline Find More Posts by BluenosePacific
Old Feb 20, 2012, 07:10 PM
Site Moderator
Joined Oct 2011
133 Posts
In the future, please take these sort of issues to Site Suggestions/Complaints, this forum is about submarines. I'll move this thread there.

FYI, I checked your account and posts and none of your posts have ever been infracted, deleted, or bitbucketed (thrown away). So far as I can tell, no moderator or admin has ever taken action on any of your posts or on your account. If you've posted things in the wrong forum in the past, it's possible someone moved the thread for you.

Good luck!
-KrisM
KrisM is offline Find More Posts by KrisM
Administrator