HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 07:27 PM
Newbie Quad Pilot
Joined Apr 2014
1 Posts
Question
Best Quadcopter Simulator...I'm confused

I've read many different opinions regarding the best simulator to use for quads. Hopefully I can get some new thoughts about what might be best for my particular interests. I currently have a Walkera Ladybird as a training/practice quad, as well as a Wltoys V262 and Walkera Hoten-X. I'm looking to improve my overall piloting skills and graduate to more advanced quads.

Here is what I'm looking at:

Phoenix 5 - I've heard this is buggy and still needs a lot of work.
Phoenix 4 - Seems stable, has great overall reviews and good support.
RealFlight 7 - Good reviews, not sure about the variety of quads. Seems confusing with all the expansion and "mega" packs.
Heli-X - Don't hear much about this one, but seems to have very good quad support.

Thoughts and opinions are very much appreciated!
apollo77 is online now Find More Posts by apollo77
to remove ads between posts